First C-Rank Completed!

Marco was flying as fast as he could, with Naruto seething his teeth. The whisker marks the boy had were much more pronounced, and his eyes red with slits.

"You sure you don't want to bring a skilled sealer like Ashina-san? Kurama is a really dangerous being to meddle wi-"

"SHUT. UP." Was the order by a fuming Naruto. His eyes were red with slits

"SASUKE!!!" Was the only thing Haku heard inside the ice dome, before a boot would smash through the igloo and into his gut, sending the rogue Mist Shinobi flying back and crashing against a wall.

"Wha- GAH!" Zabuza actually got distracted by the sudden attack on Haku, which led to Kakashi landing a solid elbow on the man's gut, which was followed up by three quick kicks, both of them slowly getting more and more air, until!

"Primary Lotus!" Kakashi grabbed Zabuza and would begin spinning...and spinning, and spinning until the latter's head smashed against the bridge floor, of course right after Kakashi had jumped out of the way.

"Still imperfect, but it'll do." The scarecrow Shinobi said before Zabuza shakily stood up.

Meanwhile as Haku recovered, he'd see a blonde figure shrouded in red chakra, with three tails swinging wildly behind him. He panicked.

"Y-Yagura?!" Haku choked out, the Killer Intent sent by Naruto enough to shiver his timbers. Now of course, Haku couldn't really make the difference, due to only seeing Yagura once or twice, and the three tails were what made him believe he was talking to the Mizukage.

Without a word, Naruto bursted forward with such speed that would have left Haku gaping behind his mask...if that still existed. Naruto's fist smashed the mask with extreme ease, and sent Haku fly backwards and crash on the side of the bridge, before the boy rushed for the Raven-haired Genin.

"Sasuke...please be ok..."

Naruto would channel some of the Kyuubi's chakra into the Uchiha, slowly starting to heal the boy, who coughed out.

"N-Naruto...i-is that y-you?"

"Shhh...it's going to be ok..." Naruto replied, starting to heal Sasuke, the Tailed Beast chakra forcing the needles out of his body.

"H-he's going to be ok. My strikes weren't lethal, and with immediate medical attention he'll be fi-"

"Shut. Up." Naruto's voice boomed. However, before he could do anything, a loud cackling noise was heard...and Haku disappeared.

"Raikiri!" Kakashi would thrust forwards, however on the very last second, saw Haku. And like that, his hand went right through his chest, piercing his heart...or so everyone expected.

Kakashi's wrist was gripped tightly by the one and only Uzumaki Naruto, who slapped it away, dispersing the Jōnin's jutsu with such ease. His cloak was also gone, and before them stood not the 13 year old boy full of innocence and charm (despite his cunning ways) but a battle hardened warrior, with a gaze as petrifying as the Fourth Hokage...speaking of...

"Wait...kid...why did you save me and Haku?" Zabuza asked, shocked that an enemy would do just that...especially after her death...

"You're not our enemy. And, I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself."

Naruto would finish, giving Zabuza flashbacks to when he was just a rookie and the Red Death had spared him after a battle. It was weird really, someone resembling his father so much in every aspect, yet also his mother.

"Wait...wouldn't that make the Yondaime your-"

"Pre-fookin-cisesly. But here comes the real enemy..."