Superman & Lois

The couple managed to find a hiding spot by climbing out the window and standing on the ledge from below the window of the attic

The couple managed to find a hiding spot by climbing out the window and standing on the ledge from below the window of the attic. Soo-ho holds onto a pipe and uses his other hand to hold Hana's waist as she holds onto to his arm very tightly.

"Soosoo? When I mentioned climbing, I was joking!" She whispers then gasps when looking down. "Why did I look down?! Look how high up we are!"

"Shh. It's okay, look at me. Don't look down." He soothes his girl while also gently stroking her hip with this thumb.

When she looks at him, she instantly relaxes. However, her foot slips from the ledge causing her to fall. He immediately grabs her right arm while his other hand still holds the pipe. Before he can attempt to pull her back up, they both hear the window open. 

"Just let me go! You're only going to hurt yourself!" She mouths to him.

"Are you crazy?! I'm not letting you go!" He mouths back to her.

Waiting until whoever is there to leave, she also grabs the ledge but then notices his struggles to hold onto her. Just as the window closes, she lets go of the ledge to grab his arm and slides her right arm down until he is holding onto her hand instead. He then is able to pull her back up and wraps his arm around her waist, hugging her tightly.

"You're okay... You're okay..." He says though more likely to himself.

After hearing everyone in the attic leave, the two make their way back inside. Soo-ho carries Hana bridal style and sits her on a chair. A moment later, he wraps her favorite blanket around her shoulders and crouches in front of her, feeding her a butterscotch.

"Feel better?" He asks his girlfriend who is still shaking a bit from the scary experience.

"Soo-ho, have you been hiding something from me?" His concerned expression turns into a frightened one. "Are you Superman or something?"

"...You got me." He answers after letting out a small laugh, relieved on the inside that he may have been discovered. "And that makes you, my Lois."

"I guess so... Fudge the climbing." She mutters as she gives him a hug.

"Fudge?" He asks, then realizes what she meant recalling her "itch" mode and laughs again. "Never mind."

"I should get..." 

She gasps when she notices how bloody the back of his shirt has gotten and hearing that makes him pull back.

"Why didn't you listen to me?! You just hurt yourself even more! What if your wound has gotten worse?! Take better care of yourself! I told you to let me go! You should have just let me fall!" She yells, almost on the verge of tears.

"Hana." He says in a stern tone and cups her face in his hands. "Seeing you hurt would be the worse feeling that I could ever feel. So please don't ever say anything like that again."