Please Believe Me

"I know that I've done cruel things and hid who I really was from you but please believe me when I tell you that I'm in love with you

"I know that I've done cruel things and hid who I really was from you but please believe me when I tell you that I'm in love with you." He sighs when she remains silent, so he turns her around to face him. "...I never took it off."

He reaches inside his shirt and Hana's tearful eyes widened by what he pulls out... A chain with his promise ring on it.

"I meant every word that I said when I made that promise." He then takes his dove necklace and her pronise ring out of his pants pocket. "And do you remember what this necklace means to me? Don't you know how precious it is to me? Didn't you realize what it meant when I gave it to you?" He then takes the detonator out of her hand and replaces it with the necklace and her promise ring. "You not wearing the necklace just made me even more worried. You kept being reckless and putting yourself in danger. So if... If you can accept everything that I've just told you, then put these back on. I know it's selfish of me to ask you this but I want you to believe that my love for you has always been real."

"Why... Why did you never just tell me the truth?" She asks, her voice cracking and tears falling down her face.

"...Listen to the tape, Hana." He answers.

"...You... You're..." Her eyes widened when she realizes that he's her secret admirer. "It was you?"

He nods and gently cups her face in his hands, wiping her tears away with his thumbs.

"The tape will explain everything. I thought you would have already listened to it before all this started but I was able to tell that you hadn't. Once you listen to it, you'll understand what I always wanted to tell during our time together." He explains before laying a gentle kiss on her forehead. "If you'll still have me, I promise that I'll tell you everything that you want to know. I don't want to make you suffer anymore because of my mistakes... We have to go back now but when you get the chance just listen to it."

He then takes her hand in his and together they walk out of the infirmary.

"What are you talking about? You have orders to kill Hana?" Chung-ya questions Gyeok-chan with a shocked look.

"Because the 300 million dollars originally belongs to her. To make sure things go well with the deal, my superior wants her out of the way. But Comrade Kang... No matter how loyal I am to our country and cause... I can't kill her."

"But what does she have to do with the money-"

"Nam Tae-il had a younger brother...who is Hana's biological father." He informs, surprising the older woman. "Who do you think the money belonged to before it went to her?"

As Soo-ho and Hana return to the cafeteria, he walks her over to her roommates and she sits with them. He then takes a few more steps over to Kang Moo who's face is soaking wet.