I'll Keep You Safe

"Honestly thinking about it

"Honestly thinking about it... I can see the resemblance." Jeongmin comments after finding out the hall director being Hana's biological mother. "The pinching. You two saying similar things... I can even see where you got your itch mode from."

"No wonder she got so worried about you." Seol Hui says, still in shock from the reveal.

"And she was Hana's butterscotch fairy." Young Ro adds.

"...But why did she give you up? And when you came to the dorm, why didn't she say anything? Ms. Pi has always been a strange one because she even let Bun Ok off the hook whenever she was in the wrong."

"...She had her reasons. Let's just say she wanted to keep me but there are things that prevented her from doing so."

"Anyway!" Hye Ryung cuts in to change the subject, getting an annoyed look from Jeongmin. "There are more important things to talk about."

Hye Ryung sits next to Hana on her bed and leans towards her with a serious look. "Is there something you'd like to tell us about? Or at least tell me."

"Huh?" Hana blinks a few times and leans back. "What... What do you mean?"

"Really? Do you know what I happened to see earlier?" Hana shakes her head and gulps. "No? It was very interesting... You got back to the room before I did but you were walking kinda funny. And...you're glowing."

It takes a moment for the rest of the girls to understand Hye Ryung's meaning, and they gasp.

"Hana! Last night you were with oppa! Did you guys-"

Hana quickly gets up and backs away from her roommates, her back to the door.

"What are you talking about?!" Hana yells, her trying to play dumb completely failing.

"You know what I'm talking about! Why are you acting so nervous, huh?" Hye Ryung says, also getting up.

"Hanny... You said before that the only one who should get naked for him was you. Did... Did you really get naked?!" Young Ro flabbergasted by how far her twin and best friend have gotten in their relationship.

The youngest girl looks at her roommates as her face turns beet red then...she bolts out the door.

"Hana?"

She looks back to see Soo-ho coming out of the lounge with Kang Moo, looking at her with confused expressions.

"What's wrong?" He asks, becoming concerned seeing the frightened look on her blushing face.

"NAM HANA! COME BACK HERE!" Hye Ryung shouts.

They all look back to see the Room 207 girls running towards them. Hana's eyes widened as she squeals.

"LIM SOO-HO! I'M GETTING YOU TOO!" Hye Ryung shouts making him take a step back.