Eomma

(There was no gif of Ms

(There was no gif of Ms. Pi from Snowdrop except the exercise one and I wasn't using that one... I swear it's so hard to find gifs when you're looking for a specific one.)

Flashback

A six year old Hana smiles as she watches the rabbit finishing up the carrot she fed it. It then faces Hana and jumps around her in a circle making her giggle. She waves at it as it hops away.

"You're welcome, Mr. or Mrs. Rabbit! Bye bye!"

Once the rabbit is out of sight, she looks around to see her teacher and classmates gone.

"Huh? Where did everyone go?" She asks, becoming afraid seeing that she's all alone and nearly screams when she sees a creepy man watching her.

"Sweetheart. Are you lost?"

She looks up to see a young woman approaching her who is revealed to be Seung Hee.

"Umm... I'm not supposed to talk to strangers but...that scary man is looking at me." Hana tells her with frightened eyes.

"You were taught well. My name is Sunny, what's yours?"

"Hana."

"Nice to meet you, Hana." Seung Hee offers her hand. "Come on. You tell me where you need to be and I'll protect you from that scary guy. Sounds like a good deal?"

Hana nods and takes her hand, making Seung Hee give her a sweet smile.

As the two walk though the playground, Seung Hee sends a dark glare towards the man who was watching her daughter. She already made sure to call the cops once she saw him before going over to Hana. Soon as they leave, a police car passes by them.

"Thank you for helping me, ma'am! You're really nice and pretty!" Hana says giving the woman a big smile.

"Oh? I think you're much prettier than me." 

"No! You're prettier!"  Hana giggles and is she feels something cold land on her cheek. She looks up to see that it has begun snowing. "Ooh! It's snowing!"