I Love You

Flashback

Flashback

After giving Gyeok-chan her favorite umbrella, Hana is running out in the rain trying to hurry back to the dorm.

"I have to give Gemmy these tennis shoes. And I can't get sick otherwise she'll be upset!"

She comes to a stop when she sees a dove with an injured wing on the groubd nearby.

"Oh no!" She hurries over to it and drops the bag that she's holding.

"Where did he go?" Soo-ho says looking around. "Gyeok-chan! Where are you?!"

He comes to a stop when his eyes land on Hana. Stunned by her beauty and watches her go to help an injured dove.

"You poor thing." She murmurs, gently taking the dove into her hands. "How did you get hurt like this? Let's get you some help..."

All of a sudden, a jacket is draped on top of her head and the dove is taken from her.

"I'll take care of the little guy. You don't have an umbrella with you so you should hurry and get home." He tells her before taking off.

"Wait!" She tries to stop him, but he has already taken off. "I hope we meet again! I'll repay you with butterscotch candy! Please don't get sick!"

He runs off with a smile on his face after hearing her shouts.

"I didn't get to see what he looked like... Darn. I won't be able to recongize him." She pouts. "Maybe he got a good look at me? Hmm... That would be nice then I would be able to thank him and give him back his jacket." She giggles. "I hope we meet again, mystery man."

End of Flashback

Chung-ya looks behind her, shocked to see an unconscious Hana.

"Oh my god..." Chung ya whispers, horrified by what she's done.

"Comrade Kang! Get these off of me!" Soo-ho shouts and she snaps out of it, hurrying over to him and removes the restraints off his wrists.

"You stupid bastard! What is wrong with you?! Why would you open the door?!" Hye Ryung cries as she hits Gwang Tae over and over.

As soon as he is free, Soo-ho runs up the stairs. Chung-ya continues pointing her gun at the hostages while bringing over the gun that Byung Tae dropped with her foot. Once he reaches Hana's side, Gyeok-chan arrives.

"What the hell happened?!" Gyeok-chan asks with a shocked look on his face.

"Go help Comrade Kang now!" Soo-ho orders, keeping his attention on his girl.

Gyeok-chan almost refuses but sees Kang Moo about to pull out his gun and hurries over to back up Chung-ya.

"Hana." Soo-ho lightly pats her cheek and gently shakes her. "Hana, can you hear me? Huh? Please wake up. Please. Come on."