Dove Necklace

"Whoa

"Whoa... What did I do to deserve you?" Hana asks in her dazed state.

Soo-ho smiles and takes off his necklace to put it around Hana's neck.

"Huh? But this was given to you by your sister. I can't take this!" She attempts to take it off, but he grabs her hands.

"I think I can only leave without worrying about you when I know you are wearing this."

"But you need it more! You're the one being chased! And we already have the promise rings!" She tries to reason with him, but he doesn't budge.

"Hana-ya. Please keep it." He gently strokes her cheek with his thumb. "And I wanted to tell you something... I couldn't leave without letting you know that I lo-"

"HANA! OPPA!" The two see Seol Hui running to them. "Gwang Tae saw you!"

"What?! Ooh, I'll deal with that butthead!" Hana then gently pushes Soo-ho towards the bicycle. "Get going."

He sits on the bicycle and looks at Hana once more. "Will you be okay?"

"I'll be fine... There's a chance that Gwang Tae won't be though." Hana says, making him give her a small smile. "Go now, okay?"

"Make sure to call Hana once you're safe, oppa! Now please hurry!"

He gives Hana a longing look before riding away. The girls watch him as he leaves, making sure he gets away safely.

"How did that happen?" Hana asks Seol Hui once Soo-ho is no longer in view. "Where's that butthead, I'll teach him a lesson!"

"Do that later, Hanny! We need to go; I'll explain on the way!" Seol Hui grabs Hana's hand and they begin running back to the dorm.

The ANSP agents are running their way and the girls slow their pace, so they won't look suspicious.

"Hey!" The one in charge and that Hana called a butthead before calls out to the girls. "Have you seen a guy on a bicycle here?"

"No, I haven't." Hana answers.

"A guy in a suit on a bicycle."

"I haven't." Seol Hui says.

"Are you sure?" He asks starting to annoy Hana.

"Don't you dare lie." One of the other cops says, standing beside his leader.

"Yah! How many times do we have to say no?!" Hana snaps, glaring at both cops. "We've been here for twenty minutes, having tteokbokki. We haven't seen a man on a bicycle, how many times must we say that?!"

"Hey... You're the one who called me a butthead before." The leader recognizes Hana and gives her an annoyed look.

"Yeah, and you're also a pervert!" Hana retorts, giving him an annoyed look back.