Buried Secrets

"Is that how you always solve your problems?! By killing?!" Hee Tae yells

"I'm teaching them all a lesson for kidnapping my daughter!" Tae-il yells back.

"That's funny because right now she really doesn't see herself as your daughter right now." Hee Tae scoffs.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, Seong-sim didn't tell you?" Hee Tae nearly laughs at Tae-il's confused expression. "Hana found out she's adopted." He informs, shocking the older men and points at Gyeong-hui. "Thanks to his idiot son."

If looks could kill, Gyeong-hui would drop to the floor at that very second. He excuses himself and quickly leaves the tent.

"Hana was heartbroken when she found out the truth about her adoption! She saw herself as a tool being used by you and Seong-sim!" Tae-il looks away and lets out a frustrated sigh. "But is she wrong? To get where you are now and have control over-"

Tae-il grabs Hee Tae by his collar. "HWANG HEE TAE!"

"Tae-il, let go of him!" Chang-su tries to separate the two.

"You brat. Keep your mouth shut about the past. Those secrets have been buried." Tae-il says in a low tone.

"Yet one of those secrets have come to light and the rest could end up destroying Hana. Did you ever think about that?" Hee Tae retorts making Tae-il's grip loosen and Chang-su finally manages to separate the two.

"You both cannot be fighting right now! We need to figure out a way to negotiate with the spies and save the hostages!" Chang-su yells at them both.

"That's only if he stops messing things up and lets the spies get back home!" Hee Tae snaps before glaring at Tae-il. "If you keep this up, they'll blow themselves up with the hostages. Hye Ryung. Young Ro... And Hana. I won't forgive you if something happens to any of them."

After Hee Tae leaves the tent, Tae-il grabs one of the phones and throws it. 

Being the first ones to wake up in the morning, Hana sits next to Jeongmin by one of the pillars. Every now and then, Hana glances at Soo-ho who is talking with Gyeok-chan in the kitchen.

"...Do you believe it? Do you truly believe that none of it was real?"

Hana frowns at the thought of Soo-ho's words and looks down at her lap.

"Hey, there's something I wanted to ask you." Jeongmin says, wanting to divert the young girl's attention from Soo-ho. "Have you figured out who the butterscotch fairy is yet?"

"Hmm? Isn't it one of you guys?" Hana questions, still suspecting her roommates.

Jeongmin smiles and shakes her head. "Nope... It's actually our very own hall director Ms. Pi."