Just Stop It

"I told you to send me in there! Why are you sending in noona?!" Hee Tae yells at Tae-il, giving him a look of disbelief seeing Chung-ya next to him

"Are you doubting her abilities? You know that she's an excellent doctor."

"I'm not doubting her abilities! I'm thinking of Hana! You know how much she loves noona!" Hee Tae snaps.

"My precious daughter will be so relieved to see her, and she can help Doctor Kang out." Tae-il shrugs off Hee Tae's concern for the situation.

"Hee Tae. I'll be okay by myself, don't worry." Chung-ya reassures him.

"We'll do our best to get you out safely once you're done. And agent Han-na will assist you as well." Chang-su reassures her and both women give each other a nod.

Hee Tae sighs and rubs his face before going over to Chung-ya.

"I really don't want you to go in there." He murmurs, making her smile.

"You worry too much, you little brat." She ruffles his hair.

"...Can you give this to Hana?" He asks, taking a folded envelope out of his pocket and giving it to her. "Things are kind a little rocky between us right now."

She smiles and nods before taking it.

"Why can't you be as nice to me as you are to her? You used to be like that and always called me your favorite uncle." Tae-il asks with an annoyed look.

"You were my only uncle and maybe because I lost all kinds of respect for you when I learned what type of man you really were." Hee Tae answers with a glare.

"Are you kidding me?! You can't beat him up! I'm the one who has beef with him!" Hana yells at Gyeok-chan who has his foot on top of Gwang Tae's chest.

Jeongmin and Hye Ryung hold Hana down as they watch Gyeok-chan grab Gwang Tae by his hair and dragging him across the cafeteria with Byung Tae following them.

"Hana, either you calm down or no butterscotch for a whole month." Hye Ryung says making Hana's eyes widened.

"I'll be quiet." Hana says, keeping still and scooting closer to her twin.

As Soo-ho returns with Ms. Pi, his eyes go to Hana for a brief moment before putting his attention back on everyone else.

"I'll release some of you right now. As for the rest of you, I'll release those who are cooperative next time or the next time after that." He informs them all, making some of them speak quietly to one another. "But for those who disobey us and are uncooperative, there will be no release."

"Oh Gwang Tae, will always be cooperative. I swear." Gwang Tae says while raising his hand. Byung Tae notices Hana's glare and quickly gets Gwang Tae to sit back down.