W-I-C-K-E-D

-Veronica's POV-

Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I stood around a cauldron filled with apples. We stirred the apples, wicked smiles spread across all of our faces.

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil," Mal said, smirking in my direction. I pulled out my spellbook and flipped through the pages.

"Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." I recited, looking to my friends, I laughed wickedly.

"We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!" We all sang, picking to apples up and tossing them around. We all sang a chorus of 'hey'. I walked down the hall, closing all the lockers as I made my way further. Mal was trailing behind me, shaking her can of purple spray paint.

"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation. Friendly reminder, Got my own kind of persuasion."I sang, slamming the back of my foot on the locker I was leaning on. Mal stood beside me, smirking as she was still shaking her spray paint. Jane took a bite of her apple, then she took Mal's paint, causing Mal to smirk at her.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior." Carlos sang, sliding the bucket under the zombified Auradon kids."Happily Ever After with a little flavor." Carlos came over, and he slung his arm over mine and Mal's shoulder, and we walked off.

-Nobody's POV-

"I'm bad to the bone, with even worse intentions."Jay sang, throwing and kicking apples at the band members. He kicked one and it went straight into Doug's instrument."We're gonna steal the show, and leave 'em all defenseless."

"A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated." Evie sang, placing an apple on Fairy Godmother's desk. She took a rather large bite out of the apple, and the potion starts taking effect."So raise your voices and let's get it activated." Evie stood up on two tables, and papers flew everywhere. Mal and Veronica stood up the second level, smirking down at the commotion one beneath them.

"Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want, there are so many ways to be wicked." The villains sang all their own, separate thing.

"With us, evil lives on, the right side of wrong. There are so many ways to be wicked." Carlos was smacking things out of people's hands.

"Apple, apple. Dip, dip. Wanna try it? Tick, tick." They sang, letting their wicked side out. "Take a bite c'mon, be bold. Change the way the story is told!"

"This time the dark is finally getting your attention." Mal sang. As she, Evie, and Veronica were handing out their "poisoned" candy apples to people who walked by.

"We're wicked by the book and class is back in session!" Evie sang, throwing a book ahead of her.

"You like it, steal it. Gotta beat 'em to the treasure." Jay sang, all of Auradon's cheerleaders handing him an apple.

"A write of passage." Carlos sang, juggling apples, giving one to Belle and Adam.

"Bad just doesn't get much better!" Mal added in, a wicked smile spreading across her face.

"Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want, there are so many ways to be wicked." The five chorused together.

"Mother always knows best." Veronica sang, Mal raised a flag that had their mother's symbol on it.

"Show her, pass every test." Evie sang, flipping through the pages of a book, an apple that has been bitten out of was in her hand.

"Hear her voice in my head." Carlos sang, holding the headphones on his ears, then quickly pulling them off.

"Evil is the only-" Jay sang, walking over to his friends.

"real way to win." Veronica finished off, as the villain kids surrounded each other. They all got in front of Auradon.

"We got all the ways to be." Pretty much everyone was joining in even Fairy Godmother."W-I-C-K-E-D."

"Yeah!" Veronica sang, her black&blue hair falling over her shoulder.

"Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked." All of Auradon sang, the villain kids all had apples in their hands.

"With us, evil lives on, the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked." Mal, Veronica, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were running towards the front of the school.

"We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be." Everyone sang, danced and sang.

"So many ways to be wicked!" Veronica sang, kissing her apple, then throwing it.

-Veronica's POV-

I opened my eyes to see reporters in front of me, all asking me questions at the same time

"Three days to the royal cotillion!" One reporter said, followed by many more asking stupid questions.

"How does it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon?" Another asked. I just sweetly smiled since I didn't wanna answer any questions. I looked to my right to see Ben walking over to me, eating an apple.

"Okay, that's enough," Ben said. I smiled at him, thank god he was here

"Did you think you would be with a villain kid?" One of the many new casters asked. Ouch.

Ben just chuckled and replied," We're done here." Of course, none of them listened. Then Fairy Godmother came to the rescue.

"Shh, Shh, Shh. Remember, this is still a school, so if you're here you're either skipping or trespassing." Fairy Godmother said, doing hand motions as she talked.

The reporters protested, but Fairy Godmother kept shushing them, and they finally started walking away.

"Veronica, Ben." Fairy Godmother said, bowing a bit at us.

"Fairy Godmother." Ben and I replied simultaneously. Fairy Godmother walked away, and Ben looked at me.

"Don't pay attention to them," Ben said, still looking at me.

"Yeah, well that's easier said than done, right?" I asked, chuckling humorously at the end. Ben leaned in like he was going to kiss me, until Evie ran over to us, grabbing my arm.

"Veronica! We need to finish your dress!" Evie yelled, trying to pull me away from Ben.

"I'm kinda-" I started, but Evie cut me off.

"If we don't finish your dress, you'll be dancing in a bathrobe!" Evie said, dragging me with her.

"Bye, Ben!" I yelled, looking back at him. Ben gave me a small wave before the reporters came back. Then I was off to wherever Evie was dragging me.

Word Count 1,066 :0

Isle Love.Ben x Oc-Descendants [2]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara