Thoughts

-Veronica's POV-

I stood at my locker, grabbing my textbooks from my locker. I frowned, looking at the spellbook in my locker. I've been thinking about the Isle, more and more.

"Hey." A familiar voice said. I looked to my left to see Ben standing there, a smile on his face.

"Hey." I greeted back, smiling lightly.

"How are you?" Ben asked, glancing at my lips.

"Good. Just about to go to class." I answered looking at my spellbook. Then Ben looked in my locker, and he saw my spellbook.

"Is that your spellbook?" Ben asked.

"Is that still in there?" I replied, shutting my locker, and moving a piece of his hair." Hey, look, I got to go to class."

"I have something for you," Ben said.

"You do? Wow, that's like every day now." I said, sighing.

"Nope, just the even days." Ben replied the smile changed to a smirk.'Cause you're even more perfect the I thought'. I fake laughed a little.

"That's me, I am perfect," I replied, fake smiling.

"Come, let me spoil you," Ben said. He pulled me down the hallway a little. He stopped when we came across a black scooter. I gasped and looked at Ben.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, walking over to the scooter

"Do you like it?" Ben asked.

"Does an orge like cheese puffs?" I exclaimed from excitement." And it's black." I then started to feel bad."I didn't get you anything." 

"Take me out to a picnic with all my favorite foods," Ben said, referring to our first date. I smiled, remembering everything.

"No that's Thursday," I said.

"It is Thursday," Ben said.

"No, it's not," I said back.

"Yes it is, see," Ben said while bringing out his phone.

My eyes looked at Ben's phone screen, and sure enough, it WAS Thursday.

"I knew that." I quickly said.

"If you don't have it-" I cut Ben off.

"No, no, no, I do. I just have one more thing  to go and I am all yours." I said, smiling then I placed a little kiss on his nose.

"What about class?" Ben asked.

"She multitasks," I said, flipping my hair over my shoulder. I turned to walk away and go to class.

"She dapples!" Ben yelled.

"She dapples!" I copied.

"You're the best!" Ben yelled, again.

"That's me!" I yelled while running faster.

Word Count-387 :0