Home, Evil Home

-Ben and Veronica's date-

Ben and I sat at a table, in a beautiful gazebo. I can't believe I managed to get all this done before the end of school.

"This is amazing." Ben complimented, causing me to smile.

"Would you like a Hors d'oeuvres?" I asked Ben.

I fed one to Ben, and he smiled at me. I smiled wide, hoping he likes it. 

"Mmm, this is the best thing I've ever tasted," Ben said while chewing his food.

"So, you like it?" I asked.

"I more than like it." Ben said, leaning over to grab another, he was really close to my face." I double like it.

"I'm glad you like it," I said, smiling as wide as I could.

"We don't get time to be just us anymore," Ben said.

"Yeah," I said, agreeing with Ben.

"I missed you," Ben said playing with my blonde hair. I smiled even more if that was even possible." Do you have any napkins?"

"I do, yeah I actually packed some. I stowed then away-" I cut myself off when I noticed my spellbook in Ben's hands.

"What's this?" Ben asked.

"I just through that in there super last minute, y-you know, in case it rained." I stuttered. Then Ben started flipping through the pages.

"Speed reading spell. Blue hair spell." Ben read, then he looked at me."Cooking spell." He did not look happy." And here I was giving props for firing in, for doing your best!"

"Take back this moment in time, return iy-reverse it?" I said, forgetting the spell I was trying to do. Ben finally seemed to realize what was going on.

"Are you trying to spell me?!" Ben yelled.

"Ben, this has been so hard for me!" I yelled back.

"Yeah! Well, some things are hard! Do you think learning to be king has been easy for me?!" Ben asked.

"No-" I was cut off.

"I thought we were doing this together!" Ben screamed. That's when I finally stood up.

"Ben, we are in this together," I argued.

"But we're not! This isn't the Isle of the lost, Veronica!" Ben yelled. I paused for a minute. He's right, it's not the Isle, it's Auradon.

"Believe me, I know that!" I said." Ben, I'm not one of those pretty pink princesses, I'm not one of those ladies from the court, I'm a big fake ." I gestured to my hair." This is fake."

"I-" Ben was about to say.

"Take this feast, assumptions meal, turn into what is real." I recited. The big feast that was once lied out became a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with glass milk." This is who I really am." I started walking away, trying not to cry.

"Veronica," Ben said, trying to grab my arm.

"No," I said, walking away.

The last thing I heard was," Peanut butter and jelly is my favorite!" Then I ran to my room.

______________________________________

I stood in my dorm room, crying. I had my black leather outfit on, and I was ready. I started poking holes into a box, then I completely broke down into tears.

"I don't belong here," I said, sobbing. I walked over to the cage that held my lizard/mother whatever you want to call it. I put her in a small box I had just poked holes into." Let's blow this popsicle stand." I grabbed my bag, then I was off.

__________________________________________________

I drove the scooter Ben got me to the edge of Auradon. I looked at the Isle, then I thought about Mal. She'll be fine, though she's happy there.

I pulled out my spellbook and flipped through pages, looking for the right spell. My gray eyes skimmed the pages until I finally found the spell I was looking for.

"Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere." I read, closing my spellbook." Please work."

I drove off, and it worked, I was driving on the ocean. As I came closer to the barrier, I got more excited. I'll finally be home.

I drove through the barrier, and down the rugged streets of the Isle. When I did stop, I noticed a poster with me and Ben on it. The words 'Good Girl' is written across it.

I tour the poster down, crumbling it up in my hands. I drove off to the old place I slept at when I was still living on the Isle. It feels so different being here after I've been in Auradon for six months. Dare I say, I liked it.

I came across my old home, and I parked my scooter under something. I got off the scooter, looking around a little. Smirking to myself, I grabbed a rock and threw it at the sign that read:'danger, flying rocks'. Once I hit the sign, the metal gate opened, I walked up the stairs, taking on the excitement.

"Home, evil home," I whispered to myself.

Word Count-803 :0