It's Goin' Down

Evie and I walked into 'Curl up and Dye', and we spotted Dizzy. I put my finger up to my mouth and shushed her. Evie nodded, and we walked up to Dizzy.

"Hi," Evie said, Dizzy's eyes lit up when she spotted her.

"Evie, you came back!" Dizzy yelled while Evie hugged her.

"I'm here too," I said, watching Evie and Dizzy.

"Evie, I saved your sketchbook!" Dizzy yelled, she gave Evie her book.

"Wow." Evie said, flipping through the pages." I made this dress out of fabric and some safety pins." Evie pointed at the blue and yellow outfit.

"Hey, this looks like the dress you made for Veronica when she ate with Jasmine and Aladin." Dizzy pointed out.

(Just imagine the blue outfit Jasmine wore in the live-action movie)

"I spilled curry all over that," I said.

"You did." Evie said, laughing a little." But, you're right, that dress was totally inspired by that."

"I knew it!" Dizzy exclaimed." You can take the girl out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the girl." Evie and I shared a look.

"Veronica? Evie?!" I heard a familiar voice ask. Evie and I spun around to see one of our good friends, Tamara, the daughter of Te Ka.

(This is what she looks like)

"Tamara!" Evie and I yelled, we both ran over to her and hugged her

"Tamara!" Evie and I yelled, we both ran over to her and hugged her. Tamara was my closest friend, and she still is.

"I missed you guys! But what are you doing back on the Isle? Aren't you supposed to be in Auradon?" Tamara asked.

"E, can I talk to Tam alone?" I asked, Evie, nodded. Tamara and I walked out of Dizzy's shop.

"So, why are you here? Not that I'm not happy to see you, I just want to know why you're-"

"If you be quiet long enough to let me explain, I will," I said with a laugh.

"I'm all ears," Tamara said.

"Okay, everyone in Auradon was expecting me to be some lady of the court, and I couldn't do it, so I ran off," I explained. 

"That explains why you're here, but what about Evie? And I've heard rumors of Ben being here too. Are they true?" Tamara asked.

"Yes, the rest of the gang and Ben came here to convince me to come back to Auradon, but Ben got captured by Uma. So now we have to make a fake wand, and save Ben." I finished.

"I wanna help," Tamara said. "And before you say 'no', just know that I'm not asking. You're my best friend, Veronica, I wanna help you."

"Okay," I replied, smiling at Tamara. We walked into the shop, noticing that Evie had already gotten everything we need.