Final Chapter

-Veronica's POV-

I couldn't believe who was walking down the stairs. My eyes opened wide in shock, and my heart dropped. It was...

Uma...

Mal, Evie, and I shared a look. We were probably all thinking the exact same thing; what the hell is she doing here?

"What is she doing here?!" Mal asked Ben, rather harshly I might add.

"When I was back on the Isle with Uma, I felt something- a connection-"

"It was love!" Uma butted in, causing me to instantly tear up. My heart was beating fast and loud, all I wanted to do was scream, and the ache in my chest was horrible. Then it hit me, my first heartbreak.

"It was." Ben agreed, nodding his head eagerly.

"Ben." I called out, quietly. But he acted like I didn't exist, like ibwas nothing to him.

"Ben!" Mal yelled, getting his attention, I gave her a sad smile, and she returned it.

"What's going on?" I asked, in pure shock.

"I realized how alike Uma and I are." Ben said, but I got a feeling something was wrong, very wrong.

"We are." Uma quietly squealed. Then Uma turned her attention to me. Oh no.

"Veronica, I just want to thank you, for everything!" Uma exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. I just awkwardly stood there, nit wanting to hug her back. She finally pulled away and smiled, then her and Ben began to waltz. That's supposed to be me.

"Not too thrilled I risked my life for him!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Same here, he is so lucky my sell book is in the museum!" Mal growled.

"We're with you, Veronica." Lonnie said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Let's get out of here." Jay said, then we all started walking towards the exit. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Lonnie, Jane, Doug, and I walked up the stairs, only to be stopped by Ben's parents.

"Veronica, I'm so sorry, we had no idea." Belle apologized. I couldn't talk.

"We'll talk to him." Adam said, I quickly turned away though.

"Lumiere she needs to see it, reveal it, now!" Jane yelled to Lumiere.

"Now King Ben's masterpiece, designed especially for his lady." Lumiere announced.

"Veronica, look." Mal whispered. I turned around to see a glass attained window of me?

"That's me!" I yelled.

"Take it down!" Uma yelled, causing everyone to shriek. "Uh- I mean, show everybody the gift you have for me, Ben."

"As my gift to Uma, I'm taking down the barrier, once and for all!" Ben announced, causing my eyes to go wide.

"Ben's been spelled." I said to Mal.

"Fairy Godmother, bring down the barrier." Ben said.

"I most certainly will not." Fairy Godmother yelled.

"Obey him!" Uma yelled, that's when I realized I had to do something. I walked down the stairs, approaching Ben.

"Ben, look at me." I commanded softly, and he listened. "You don't love her."