Cotillion

Music played, people and couples were dancing around, and having fun.

It was the night of the Cotillion in Auradon. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Lonnie, Doug, and Jane all stood together having fun.

Lumiere​started speaking causing the crowd to go silent.

"Introducing, the Future Lady, Veronica!" Lumiere​ announced. The Auradon kids stood patiently, waiting for Veronica.

Then it happened, Veronica walked out, now visible to the crowd. She wore a blue and yellow dress, the back flowed linger than the front. Her turquoise blue hair was twisted into a beautiful braid.

"Work it, girl," Lumiere​ whispered, a giggle escaped Veronica's lips as she nodded her head.

"You look beautiful," Adam said, stopping Veronica.

"We may have been a little shocked at first, but you're what Ben needs," Belle said, Veronica, smiled and nodded, then she continued.

She gracefully walked down the stairs, and Mal and Evie came rushing to her. They both had smiles plastered on their faces.

"Hi," Veronica whispered, nervousness taking over her thoughts.

"You feel okay?" Mal asked her sister. Veronica let out a nervous smile.

"Not really, I sort of feel like throwing up," Veronica admitted, a nervous laugh slipping.

"That's normal, but you look great!" Evie complimented.

"Thanks, E," Veronica said, smiling. And with that, the trio made it over to the rest of the group.

-Veronica's POV-

I stood with my friends, my nervousness slowly leaving me. Eventually, I was okay.

"King Benjamin!" Lumiere​ yelled, causing my attention to focus on the stairs.

Ben walked out, looking amazing. I smiled, then started cheering with my friends. Ben walked down the stairs, stopping in front of me. He bowed respectfully, I did the same.

"Veronica, I wish I could explain," Ben whispered, turning his head to the stairs. I gave a look of confusion, then the most shocking thing ever happened. My heart sunk, it was.........

Word Count-311 :0

________________________

Cliffhanger...

Sorry, it's a short chapter.

I want to get this story done, so I can start writing Descendants 3