Ben?

-No One's POV-

Ben sadly walked away from Veronica, thinking about what she had said to him.

When Ben go to the bottom of the stairs, all the Vks rushed over to him. Looking for Veronica.

"Where's Veronica?" Mal asked, looking around for her twin sister." Ben, where is my sister?"
"She's not coming," Ben said, sadly. Tear-coated Mal's eyes, making the glossy.

"I'll talk to her." Evie said, walking over to the communication device." Vee? Veronica, it's Evie, just let me-"

"Go away!" Veronica yelled.

"Let's give her a couple of hours to cool down," Jay suggested.

"Guys, where's Ben?" Carlos asked, noticing Ben's absences. The Vks quickly realized that the figure wasn't Ben." But that's my specialty."

"Harry," Mal muttered under her breath.

"What did you do with Ben?!" Evie asked.

"We nicked him." Harry replied like it was nothing." And if you ever want to see him again, tell Veronica to meet Uma at the shop, just her."

"That's-"

"Aw, Jay. You seemed to have lost your touch." Harry teased. Jay tried lunging at Harry, but Mal and Evie held him back.

"Jay," Mal warned him.

"Hey!" Harry barked at Carlos, causing him to flinch. He walked away whistling the tune of 'Chillin' Like A Villain'.

"We have to tell (Y/n)," Evie announced, earning a nod from her friends. The Vks ran up the stairs to tell (Y/n) the news.

_____________________________________

-Veronica's POV-

I stood, frozen in place, taking in the news I was hearing. I looked at my friends, and sister, beyond mad.

"Why would you bring him here?!" I asked, trying to sound calm but failing miserably.

"He was going to come with or without us, we were just trying to protect him." Evie defended.

"So, what do we do now?" Mal asked.

"We." I began, motioning between Mal and me," Aren't doing anything. I am."

"What, I'm not letting you go Uma's alone, we're going with you!" Mal exclaimed.

"She said to come alone." I pointed out.

"You're crazy," Jay said.

"She said to go alone, and I know one thing, I'm staying right here," Carlos said, plopping down on the couch behind him.

"Please be careful." Mal pleaded, walking over and pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arm around her, smiling.

"I'll be okay, Mal," I reassured, seeing the smile spread across Mal's face.

"We'll be here when you get back," Carlos told me as I walked away from my friends.

__________________________________________

I walked in 'Ursala's Fish N Chips', looking around at a broken-down restaurant.

I finally spotted Uma, she was handing an old woman with a pirate hat a tray of food. The old lady didn't look so happy, and she turned to Uma.

"Hey! I wanted the fried clams!" The women complained. I stood there, amused at the scene in front of me.

"And I wanted a sea pony, life ain't fair!" Uma barked.