Where's Veronica?

-No one's POV-

Evie and Mal ran to Ben's office, desperate to get there. Once they did, they shared a look, the Evie pushed the door open.

"Ben." Mal and Evie called out at the same time. Ben's head snapped to the place where the two girls stood.

"Mal, Evie come in," Ben said. motioning for the girls to walk in. Ben got up and walked closer, noticing the small piece of paper in Mal's hand.

"Veronica has gone back to the Isle," Evie said, taking the note from Mal, and giving it to Ben.

"Dear Ben,

I'm so sorry it had to come to this, I really am. But I don't belong in Auradon, I'm not a part of your world.

I'm on the Isle, where I DO belong.

Let's face it, I'm not meant to be a pretty pink princess. I'm a villain's kid, there's no changing it, or forgetting it.

Again, I'm sorry.

And tell Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay that I'm okay.

I love you all

Signed, Veronica."

Ben let what he had read sink in. Veronica was gone, and it was all his fault.

"This is all my fault," Ben said, mainly to himself." I have to go there and apologize, a-and tell her to come back."

"Take us with you," Evie said, sharing a look with Mal.

"Yes." Ben blurted out."I-I mean, are you sure?"

"Yeah," Mal said.

"She's one of my best friends and Mal's sister," Evie added in.

"And, we'll bring the boys, too. It's extra protection, and none of us are really popular around there right now." Mal said. Ben nodded, the plan was set...

They were going to find Veronica.

-On The Isle- Veronica's POV-

I walked down the streets of the Isle, trying to find 'Curl Up And Dye'. Once I spotted the place, I smiled. Then I noticed the sign that said 'closed until midnight. I shrugged, then opened the door.

I looked around, the I spotted Dizzy. One of my best friends from the Isle. I leaned against the wall, waiting for foe her to notice me there. When she turned around she pulled her headphones off.

"Veronica?" Dizzy yelled, I nodded.

"Hey, kiddo," I said, walking over to Dizzy.

"Is Evie back?" Dizzy asked.

"No." I said, shaking my head." This place looks good."

"Thanks, I did it  myself," Dizzy said

"I forgot you, guy, 's don't open 'till midnight', has your grandma given you any customers?" I asked.

"No, just a witch here and there. It's mainly dusting and sweeping. Lots of sweeping." Dizzy said.

"Sounds like the old cinderella treatment," I said.

"Yeah, she's gone from wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother," Dizzy said, causing me to chuckle a little.

"That's not much of a switch," I said. "Hey, you used to do Evie, right?"

"Yeah! I thought of the little braids." Dizzy squealed.

"Got any ideas for me?" I asked, smirking. Dizzy did some things with her fingers, then she smiled. She pulled me over and sat me in a chair.