What if he does!? pt1

Continuing this now, it's been a while. A good 2 years.

On with the story.
_____________________________________

1 month after Jane learnt to dance
Anne and Catherine are living together again.

Anne POV:

It had been a regular day. Just the usual. But then, when I was walking home after volleyball practice, something did happen. I was walking through kings square when someone grabbed my arm I was pulled behind a shop and pushed against a wall.

"Hey Anne. I told you if you ever tried to get away from me, I'd slit your neck."

No..No no no NO!! He... He can't....
"Henry! No! I... I didn't... I...."
I try to struggle, scream, shout but I make no sound and I can't move.

He pulls a knife from his pocket and puts it to my neck.

"Ah ah ah. I swore I would. And now, you will pay for your actions miss Boleyn"

I felt the knife cut my skin as he dragged it across my neck. I could feel the blood run down my neck as he lived up to his word. It burnt.

I looked up at the last face I would ever see. What a shame. Such an ugly last sight.

I closed my eyes and let the life fade from my body.

...  And then

I shot up in bed, I began to scratch at my neck. It was horrible. I saw things, things that had never happened. He'd did it... He actually did it. I know it was only a dream but .... What if he actually did it. What if he slit my throat and killed me... I'd take the proper precautions... I had to let Cath know, if she didn't know, I could die. She could be in danger. My neck started to burn, I couldn't hold back the tears. I screamed in pain, I tried not to.

Catherine's POV:

I woke up to a loud scream. Anne. I ran up the corridor to her room, I quickly calmed myself and opened the door.
"Anne? Are you alright?"

I looked over, her neck was bleeding, she's still scratching at it. I walked over, sat down and gently pulled her hands away. She started to struggle.

"No! No! Please.. don't hurt me!!"

"Anne. It's Cath. Your with me, whatever it was, it can't hurt you."

She started to calm down. I gently pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back.

"C...Cath? Don't leave... Please"

I smiled and responded, "I won't. I'll stay, as long as you need."

She layed her head on my chest and I adjusted our position so we were both laying down. Anne started to fall asleep. I traced patterns on her back and started to hum a song. She was soon asleep.

In the morning
Saturday.

Anne woke up and looked to her left to see Catherine laying with her. She started to remember the nightmare. Anne pushed it from her mind and closed her eyes. She'd get up when Catherine gets up. Untill then, she  decided to go back to bed.

__________________________

Part 2 coming soon.
I'd write more but my phone's just about dead

-dan