Maths Class

Swearing, very gay.
Enjoy your parrward chapter. Cathy is taller than kat in this so kat is the shortest in the group.

"how long are they gunna take?" parr was starting to get impatient when the bell rang.
"we should get to class Catherine." kat went to leave when parr grabbed her arm.
"Kitty." kat looked up at the slightly taller girl. "yeah?"
Parr smiled, "call me Cathy. It's only fair, I'm calling you kitty so you can call me Cathy." kat blushed and Cathy grabbed her hand wich just made kat blush even more. "your cute when you flustered kitty." Cathy smirked and kat's face was practically the same shade as a tomato. "t-thanks Cathy." Cathy and kat walked to class. "wait what class do you have?"
"maths, LG5." kat looked at her timetable. "Same."
"how did I never realise that you where in my class? Hey, do you wanna sit together? Catherine is currently with Anne and they'd probably sit together." Kat smiled. "I'd love to sit with you cathy." The pair walked to LG5 (lower ground). They went to the back of the room and sat down. Anna walked in a little while later looking beat up and she sat next to a short blond girl at the front. "looks like Jane and Anna have taken a liking to each other. Hey kat?" kat nodded. "we should join our friend Groups. What do ya say?" kat thought for a moment, Cathy and Anne don't like each other and could end up in fights but that would upset Kat and Catherine and cathy and Anne wouldn't want to upset their cousins so it would work out. "I think that's an amazing idea Cathy." the class started and Cathy was constantly doing things to fluster kitty like holding her hand under the table. "hey kat?" kat was trying to concentrate but Cathy was constantly flustering kat so she decided to get pay back. "hey Cathy?"

"yeah kitten?" kat took a deep breath and smirked before whispering to Cathy, "if you seek Amy"

Cathy's entire face went red and then kat knew what she understood it, kat went back to working and Cathy was frozen, flustered. "K-Kitty. Why, your ace." she ignored Cathy and finished her work.

Kat put her hand up. "yes Katherine?"
"I finished." the teacher came over to kat and Cathy's desk "Parr, get to work." Cathy nodded and attempted to consentrate but was extremely flustered. "okay Katherine, you can read, draw or listen to music or something like that." Kat took a sketch pad and her phone out of her bag and put on some music while drawing. She wrote something down and passed it to Cathy.

Hey Cathy, that was payback and as I'm not doing work anymore feel free to get back at me for it.
-Kitty

Cathy smirked and then repeated what kat said to her "if you seek Amy." kat had no visible reaction to it. "hey Cathy do you like Heathers musical?" Cathy nodded and whispered her favorite line in the show, "well fuck me gently with a chainsaw."
Kat and cathy giggled but apparently kat wasn't the only person that heard. "PARR, HOWARD!?" Cathy and Kat jumped. "want to flirt somewhere else girls?" Anna and Jane looked to the back at their friends and the pair laughed quietly. "Seymour, Cleves don't act like you weren't doing the same. Detention for the group of you." the teacher went back to what he was doing.
"shit." Kat muttered under her breath, "Mum's gunna kill me."
Kat got her phone out and messaged Anne.

Kat: Anne?

Anne: yes Kitkat?

Kat: I need to tell you something. Promise you won't get mad

Anne: promise

Kat: me Cathy, Anna, and Jane got detention.

Anne: why?

Kat: okay you can't kill Cathy, I like her, me and cathy where flirting and so where Anna and Jane.

Anne: fine. She can live but that's only cause henry broke my leg. Also ooooo kat and cathy sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Kat: 1. Are you okay, 2. I wish

Anne: I'm fine, do you know where cath lives?

Kat: no, but I think Cathy and Jane might, why

Anne: I'm staying with her. I'd like it if you could come over, Cath said it's okay.

Kat: someone's got a cruuuushhhh oooooo

Anne: shut up kat, I love you baby cousin.

Kat: your so confusing, do you love me or want me to shut up, Annie?

Anne: both.

Kat: uugghhhh shuut upp.
Bye Annie love you

Kat puts her phone back in her bag. "hey Cathy?" she looked at kat "yeah kitty?" kat took in a deep breath, "can I talk to you after class?"
"sure, I want to ask you something anyway and it would be better in private."

Kat was sure she liked Cathy but she thought that Cathy didn't feel the same and never would, what if the flirting was meaningless like with all those other guys who just wanted her for.... That.

'no Kat, don't think like that, Cathy's different, for sure, she wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt me.... Would she?' kat started having mixed feelings and thoughts raced through her head.

Cathy was having a similar problem, 'ughhh she obviously doesn't like you Catherine, just forget about it, she's gunna pull one of those "oh I'm straight" things that people do to you all the time, but if she was so flustered than why would she be straight...... UGHH!!' Cathys thoughts also raced.

'SHE PROBABLY LIKES SOMEONE ELSE' they both thought.

After class

Cathy and kat walked to their next lesson, P.E, and Kat pulled Cathy aside for a minuet. "I know we only technically met today after Henry fucked my cousin's leg up and broke it but I want to ask you something."
" can I ask you my question first?" Kat nodded.
"well ummmm I.... UGHH let me show you." Cathy walked fallwards untill their faces where inches away. Kat leaned towards Cathy kissed her and then immediately pulled away and backed into the wall mumbling "I'm sorry" over and over. Cathy walked towards kat and kissed her back. Cathy pulled away. "shut up Kitty-Kat I like you okay, more than friends more than best friends. Your amazing and never let anyone tell you otherwise."

Kat looked up at Cathy, tears in her eyes. She jumped into the taller girls arms. "thank you Cathy.... I..... I love you." Cathy and Kat almost cry of happiness "I love you to kitty-kat." kat pulled back, what does this make us Cathy?"
Cathy looked at Kat, "well kat I think it makes us..."