Maths Class Part 2

Anna x jane.
Same as the last chapter, swearing, alot of swearing and gay.

Anna punched henry in the face and henry kicked her in the shin. She stomped on henry's foot and he screamed on pain
"omg he screams like a little girl." someone shouted from the crowd. "Jane, stop the fight before someone gets hurt again."
A blond girl stops henry from punching Anna. "okay okay okay, stop the fight. henry fuck off and you" she points at Anna, "if you want to stay out of trouble come with me. Hey! Pink haired girl! Go find Anne boleyn and see if she's alright." the blond girl grabbed Anna's wrist and dragged her into a bathroom. "what. The. Fuck. Why am I here blondie?"

"1. My name is Jane seymour. 2. Do you really want to die out there?"

"wait..... JANE SEYMOUR!? your with Parr aren't you!?"
Jane laughed, "yeah I am but you hate the walking dick and so do we, you seem cool your also tall."

Anna stared at the girl, getting lost in her eyes, her grey-ish blue-ish eyes. "oi tall ass, stop staring." 

Anna looked away and Jane giggled,  'for an intimidating bitch she has the cutest giggle.'

Jane smirked, "thanks tall ass, also try to keep those thoughts inside your head."
Anna quickly became flustered "Ah shit! I said that out loud...."

Jane nodded. The bell rang.
"maths suckssss!!!"

"I know right. Hey do you wanna sit together Anna?" Anna nodded and the pair walked to class and sat down.

Jane was flirting with Anna and it was close to the end of the class.
"well fuck me gently with a chainsaw." was  not so quietly said in the back of the class and Jane recognised the voice.
"PARR, HOWARD!?"  Jane face-palmed and Anna looked surprised.

"want to flirt somewhere else girls?" as soon as they heard this they couldn't hold back the laughter.
"seymour, cleves don't act like you weren't doing the same. Detention for the group of you."
  Anna went back to work and was silent for the rest of the lesson, Jane was constantly trying to apologise to her but Anna wouldn't say a word.

"Anna please say something."

"it's not your fault, my throat just hurts so I'm trying not to speak as mutch." while Anna was in the fight henry had grabbed her throat. "did henry do that?"
Anna nodded, "but I can deal with him, I'm stronger then that dickhead."

"Anna, everyone needs help sometimes, if he hurt you then you shouldn't retaliate you should ask someone for help and just know that you'll be okay, I'll help you if you don't want to ask someone else okay?" she smiled and looked at Jane, "okay."

It's a short chapter but I found it fun to write. Hah. Gayyy