You What!?

So ummmm.....
Lovely weather we're having here in England... Not really the weather is always terrible here but still.

Swearing, Anna might kill someone.

Please don't kill me.

"ANNE I LOVE YOU, I HAVE SINCE YOUR SECOND WEEK OF PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!"

Anne looked up at the taller girl.
"you...... You..... What!?" Anna took steps towards Catherine, raising her fist at her. "Anna.... I have to say that, like Catherine I umm I have loved you since we where 13.... We're now 16 and it hasn't faded. mine and Catherine's jealousy got the better of us and we umm we wanted to make you 2 jealous but I see that we can't change what happens between people and we were wrong for trying to change the fact that you to love each other."

anna stood for a minute, prossesing.
"hey Anna?"

"what?"
Anne giggled

"you look like a child who just got thier favourite toy taken away." Anna walked over to Anne, "I'm 2 inches shorter then you and you call me a child. What is Cathy then!?"

"love, Parr is a primary school kid who gets angry and instead of intimitating its funny. Your just cute. Kats my baby cousin she's always a small child who's constantly cute." Anna laughed and cathy walked over to Anne.

"if you weren't broken I would fight you." anne looked down at Cathy and immediately regreted what she said.

"Kat..... Your small child is scaring me." Cathy death-stared Anne.

"Kat is smaller then me." Kat walked over to her girlfriend and hugged her, "I am smaller then you, my love, and I'm fine with being the smallest."

"Bessie and Joan are smaller then you." Anna laughed and Kat giggle. She hugged kitty, "my Kitten."

"yeah we know. You can barely be separated from my cousin."
Anne laughed.

"oh yeah Annie, we have that family reunion this weekend." Anne groaned.
"I have a family reunion this weekend too." kat walked up to the taller girl, "are you related to us." she pointed at herself and then Kat.

"probably not, kat, I would remember being related to a pair of gremlins."

Gremlin cousins: >:O

Anna started laughing along with Cathy and Catherine.

"Anna your a gremlin as well."

Anna walked over to the shorter girl.

"me and Annie are taller then you." Anna walked off and Jane was left flustered and Anne was jealous.

"Annaaa!!!"
The bell rings and they head into class.

Time skip, after school

The 6 girls walk out of school.
"hey Anna?" Anna looked up Anne, "yeah?"

Bang