10 Years Earlier.

The group are around the ages of 4-5 at this point so there won't be any swearing except for young parr but no one else. Their in an all girls private school except Jane and kat.

It was Anne's first day of primary school.  "everyone this is Anne Boleyn, she's gunna be in this class." Anne waved and looked at the ground. "Anna, can you wave to Anne?" a girl in the back of the class waved, "Anne can you go sit next to Anna? She's gunna help you out today. Are you alright with that Anna?"

Anna gave a thumbs-up. Anne sat next to Anna and she smiled, "I'm Anna, Anna Cleves. Do you wanna be friends?"
Anne nodded, "I'm..... I'm Anne." she said, just above a whisper and let Anna see a small smile. "I miss kitkat." the shorter girl mumbled while holding back tears. Anna pulled her into a hug, "it's alright Anne, you'll see them soon. Who's 'kitkat', if you don't mind telling me?"

Anne took a small picture out of her pocket. It was of a small girl with long brown hair in a pink long sleeve and dungarees.

"Kat is my little cousin, we used to play together every day at my old school, my mum moved me to this school, she said that it is 'better for my brain.' and that I'd be smarter if I came here..... But I think she doesn't like kitkat because she didn't like it when I talked about her."

Anna sat there, she had no idea what to say so she said what her older sister Bessie said to her, " I don't know how to help Annie but I can tell you what my sister tells me."
Anne looked up at Anna, "what does she tell you Anna?"

Anna smiled and giggled a bit before saying, "don't be sad Annie because sad backwards is das and das not good."

Anne burst out in laughter and Anna giggled some more. The teacher came over to see what was going on, "hey girls, what's funny?" she asked with a smile. "Anna made me happy with a joke. I feel better and Anna is my second best friend now." she smiled at the young girls. "who's your first best friend Anne?" Anne smiled and took the picture out of her pocket, "this is my little cousin kat, I love kitkat but she goes to my old school."

-lunch-

Anne sat at the table with her lunch but wasn't eating. "hey Annie. Can I sit with you?" Anna walked over to Anne, who nodded, and sat down. "are you okay Annie? You haven't eaten yet." Anne broke down, tears falling from her eyes, she hugged Anna and grabbed onto her jumper. "it's okay Annie, your gunna be home soon, you can see kat." Anna hugged Anne back and she felt something she didn't understand but she didn't like what she felt so she decided to make Anne happy again. "I.... I don't wanna go home Anna, I wanna go see kitty with you."

A girl came over to them, "boleyn is crying!!! Boleyns a baby!!" she shouted and Anna stood up, still hugging Anne.
"s-shut up Parr, Anne's new and she's scared, remember your first day? You where scared too but you hade your cousin Catherine aragon with you and she made you happy so I'm doing the same for Annie."
Parr hit Anne and punched Anna and then walked off laughing.
"meanie." Anne mumbled.

Anna grabbed her hand and took Anne over to a teacher. "what's wrong girls?" Anne pointed at parr. "parr hit Anne and punched me." he stood up and walked over to parr, "Catherine?"

"yes?" 2 girls answered and the teacher sighed, "Parr." Parr smirked at her cousin before looking up, "what, Mr. Thomas Cuntpepper?"  Thomas looked at the girl and got mad, "Catherine Parr. time out. Now!" Parr got up and sat on a chair in the corner.

"I'm sorry about Cathy, she's a bit mean sometimes." one of the girls said. "this is Catherine Aragon, she's nice most of the time. She helped me find my special hot wheels car when I lost it on my first day."

( Anna had a limited edition hot wheels car when she was a kid and you can't convince me otherwise.)

Anne let a small smile form on her face and then turnt back to her tabel and sat down, flowed by Anna. "hey Anne?" Anne looked up at the taller girl, who took a dark red hot wheels car, with a green flame pattern painted on the side, out of her pocket and pu it on the desk. "this is my special car, I found it when I was little and my dad said that is used to be his and that its now supper special." Anna took annother car out of her pocket, it was green with a red flame pattern on it, and gave it to Anne. "you can keep it Annie, we have matching cars now. Try not to lose it okay?" Anna smiled, "okay!" Anne grinned and hugged Anna.
The rest of the day the 2 sat, talked, drew pictures and sang songs they both new or shared new songs with each other.

This was the beginning of an amazing friendship.

"Anne! OI! Annie!" Anna waved her hand in front of Anne who practically jumped a foot into the air while Anna broke down laughing. "Hey! Don't laugh Anna!" Anna stood up, smiling.
"so Annie what did you wanna tell me?" Anne hugged the shorter girl, " we've known eachother since reseption. I remember the day we met, you gave me this," she took the green and red car out of her pocket, "I didn't lose it Anna, I kept it with me, through primary all the way to secondary year 11." Anna took her red and green car out of her pocket, "I kept mine too. But what does this have to do with what you wanna tell me." Anne took a deep breath before stepping closer to Anna, "these cars represent our friendship but I kinda want to be something more.... Anna will you..... Be my girlfriend?" Anna's eyes lit up. "YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!" Anne took Anna's hands. Anna leaned towards Anne so their faces where only centimetres apart. Anne kissed Anna and hugged her and Anna hugged and kissed her back. "OI! Love birds! Cut it out." Cathy shouted at the pair and they both took some steps back and awkwardly laughed. Kat smiled at her girlfriend and then hug-attacked her best friend and cousin. "I'm so happy for both of youuu. Also Annie I'm now gunna death stare Anna to make up for you death staring Cathy constantly, okay?"
Anne and Anna laughed, "sure kitkat but I won't stop the death stares at parr. That will never stop, not after what she did to lizzy." kat nodded and the 3 sat back down, Jane and Catherine looked broken but they tried to look happy for the pair, they both loved one of them and where jealous of them.

And you thought this was Aralyn. I might look into the story of what happened between liz and cathy but of course I might not.