Uno Rage

You read the title, you know what's happening. Its a game of uno witch everyone knows is dangerous when these six play uno together.   Basically just a filler chapter while I get more ideas

Swearing, uno, rage, table abuse.

The six teens sat in a circle around the table, each person holding a deck of uno cards. Anna had just got an uno.

"RED, DRAW 4! UNO!" Anne slammed the card into the pile.
"DAMMIT!!!" Anna was on the verge of a rage quit and Anne giggled.

Jane placed down a red reverse card.

"hey Annie?", Anne looked over at the shorter girl. "yeah?"
Anna placed down 2 of the red +2 cards. Anne stood up, calmly dragged her chair away from the table. Catherine, parrward and Jane stood up and walked away from the table leaving Anna sitting confused.

"FUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!" Anne flipped the table. Kat squeeked in slight fear and ran to Cathy.

"ANNE!"

"CATHERINE!"

The pair repeated that until Anna decided to drag Anne away and calm her down.

"Anne. Anne. Look at me." Anne sat with her back to Anna as Anna attempted to talk to her.

"Anne boleyn! Listen to me!" Anne turnt around slowly and stared at Anna, she almost looked scared. It had been a while since someone had shouted at her and she found it terrifying.

"S-sorry, Anna. I..... I didn't mean to. It......... I just got a little bit angry, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry."
Anna placed her hands on Anne's shoulders, Anne flinched and Anna moved her hands away. "it's okay Anne, it was sort of my fault for being stupid and placing those cards."

Anne hugged Anna and mumbled, "no I shouldn't have over reacted, it's just a game."

A few minutes later the pair went back inside and sat on the sofa. Anne fell asleep leaning on Anna who had been asleep for about 10 minutes.

________________________________
It's a shorter chapter because it's 6:30am and I go back to school today and have to be in form (I still don't know what room) before 8:30am