Chapter 4: Cure

Liana's in the kitchen making pancakes and Kara walks in the kitchen says, "Mm, Bobby Flay, Rachel Ray look out, here comes Liana Lane

Liana's in the kitchen making pancakes and Kara walks in the kitchen says, "Mm, Bobby Flay, Rachel Ray look out, here comes Liana Lane." Kara says, "Can I help? What are you making?" Liana smiles and says, "Clark's favorite, blueberry pancakes. I wanna surprise him before he wakes up." Kara picks up a piece of sliced fruit from the bowl, that Liana just made, and she says, "This is what I don't get. You guys are so gaga over each other, and you've known each other forever, right? What took you so long?" Liana says, "Well, me and him have kept are secrets for a long time not sharing them, because we though the other one would look at the other one different." Kara says, "So is it like a, a human thing to be so secretive and cautious, or what?" Liana says, "Everyone has a secret whether they want to share it or not. I guess it just depends on if they really can trust them." Clark comes down the stairs and Liana smiles at him. Clark smiles and says, "Ah, you didn't have to do all this. It looks great." Liana says, "Yeah, but we're out of maple syrup." Clark speeds out and then comes back in with a bottle of syrup in his hands. Clark hands Liana the syrup and she says, "Thank you." Kara says, "What happened to not showing off your powers, hmm?" As Kara turns to walk away, man comes and grabs her neck. The man says, "Stay away from Kal-El." Kara says, "You might have been able to bully me on Krypton, but not on this planet." As Kara goes to punch the man, Clark stops her fist and says, "You two know each other?" Kara says, "He's the one that broke into our house in the middle of the night and forced my family from our home." The man says, "Considering what your father did, you were lucky." Kara looks at Clark and says, "What's he doing here?" Clark says, "He saved my life. He's a friend." Kara scoffs and says, "Then picking friends isn't one of your skills. Watch your back, Kal-El." Kara then speeds out of the room. Liana looks at the man and says, "Let me guess, you're from Krypton, as well?" Clark says, "Mars, actually." Liana says, "Well, I'll let you two catch up. I have to get to work." Liana kisses Clark's cheek and looks at the man and says, "It was nice to meet you." Liana walks off.