{1}...

"ωє∂∂ιиg яιиg" - ρяσρσѕαℓ
————————————001; кιяι∂єкυ

"Please say yes!"

Kirishima and Mina have been together for five years now, feeling as if they should take their relationship to the next level, Kirishima plans to officially ask her to marry him. He knew from the beginning on middle school that she was his one and only, the only one who has his heart.

They were best friends ever since middle school and he had a long term crush for the pink haired girl. They used to spend all their time together, when they moved on to high school their relationship enveloped more when they both had to play seven minutes in heaven and after that it was a bit awkward for almost a month.

They both was to embarrassed and shy to even be in the same room or make eye contact for to long. That was until he got the courage to actually talk it out with her and confess his feelings even though to him it would be a 50/50 chance she would accept.

But luck was on his side when the girl he's been crushing on since the sixth grade accepted. That was when they were seventeen, eighteen and in the eleventh grade but now they both have well paying jobs, still in college and twenty-two/twenty-three.

They even moved in together just last year, Mina was over joyed when Eijiro bought the both of them an good size apartment, three bed rooms and two bathrooms with and nice size kitchen that's connected to the medium size living room then there's a balcony connected to the master bedroom.

Right now Mina's out shopping with Jirou and Ochaco while Eijiro's at Katsuki's with Hanta and Shoto who just came because his boyfriend was there and he wanted to be clingy and Denki was...somewhere. "How long is you extras gonna be here for?!" Bakugou was fed up they've just been sitting in the same spot for two hours "Why? You got something important to do?" Sero smirked looking at the blonde who were glaring daggers at him "Actually yea I do! And I don't need you all here cause I have to clean before he gets here!" They all looked at him well except for Kirishima he seemed to be in deep thought about something, fiddling with something in his pocket.

Todoroki who could care less about what they were talking about just went and sit and straddle his boyfriend burying his head into his neck, hugging him tightly. Sero smiled squeezing his waist rubbing his back "And who is this 'he' you hate almost everyone" Katsuki just rolled his eyes "My brother's coming over" he shrugged

As they looked at him as if he had extra heads or something. "You have a brother!" "Uh yea. Why you gotta be loud about it calm yo ass" that's when they looked over to Eijiro who was still stuck in one spot "Uh dude is you okay?" Sero snapped his fingers in his face as Katsuki hit the red head in the back of his head with a book making him fall out the chair. "Ow man what was that for?!" "You looked stupid as shit looking at nothing"

Kirishima just sighed sitting back on the chair "It's just...I've been thinking" Sero gave him a look as Katsuki raised his eyebrow "You gonna tell us how or you gonna do that suspense shit they do in the movies ain't nobody got time for that shit!" Kirishima just huffed "I've been thinking about Mina and our relationship I mean we been together for a whole five years, we both got settled in our apartment we even been talking about kids which is great and all but I feel as if we should move on to the next step before getting there" Sero hummed as Katsuki looked uninterested

Todoroki just went to sleep "Honestly yea I mean y'all been together for what five years so it's really up to you." Eijiro nodded "Yea I even went shopping for a ring and everything even for an engagement ring cause I don't want her to see the weeding ring yet"

Katsuki shrugged "I mean yea you could it's not like you'll get rejected she already love you or whatever so it's a seventy percent chance" Katsuki went and walked into his kitchen going through his pantry to find something to snack on "Your saying theres a thirty percent chance that she'll say no?!" Katsuki came back crunching on some chips plopping back on the couch "yep!" Kirishima sighed slumping down

Sero just shook his head a bit standing up with Shoto "She'll say yes bro hundred percent but we gotta go he gets hungry and cranky after he wakes up" Kirishima nodded knowing since Mina is the same way.

Katsuki just shrugged "shit me too" "yea we know Shinso talks about you yelling at him all the time for food" Katsuki just tch at the mentioning of his boyfriend complaining "Get the fuck out." Sero laughed grabbing his keys and Shoto phone walking out the door closing it behind him.

Katsuki looked at Kirishima who was still on his couch "What?" "Bitch you get out too!" Kirishima scrabbled to his feet "Okay okay damn" fake crying he walked out. Katsuki got up rolling his eyes locking the door "Dumbasses"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It was 9:34 and Kirishima set up the bedroom with roses and petals leading to the bed that had petals shaped in a heart in the middle. The whole apartment from the front door to the kitchen and bedroom was in a trail of petals then he had music playing in the back ground and candles was the only thing lighting up the apartment.

Sighing he smiled nodding, he stood by the door smiling, soon the door unlocked revealing Mina who had a couple of bags in her hand. "Kiri! Um...what's this?" She looked surprised as he took the bags putting them on the floor by the door, shutting it she walked in "A surprise and it's all for you!" She giggled shaking her head as she took his hand.

He lead her slowly towards the dining table. She was stunned by how beautiful it was "Aww Kiri you didn't have to" He kissed her hand as she sat down "I wanted to" she smiled as heat rose to her cheeks shyly looking away as he sat down.

They ate some nicely tender cooked steak with yellow rice, baked cut up potatoes, shrimp and asparagus with a bottle of white wine in a wine glass. He didn't know how to cook for shit to save his life so he constantly asked Katsuki for help until he agreed. After talking and laughing for a good amount of time, Kirishima got up confusing her for a bit "Uh Kiri what are you doing?" He took a deep breath.

"Mina Ashido You are the joy of my life and Knowing you the last 13 years has been the best years of my life. Having thought over and over, am very sure I want to be with you all my life, I am keeping it very simple for the most important question of our lives and this might sound like the most cringiest shit I ever said but Mina Ashido." He got on one knee getting the ring box opening it, as she started to cry in shock and joy. "Would you make me the luckiest man in the world and do the honor in marrying me? Please cause it took all day with me getting hit in the head with kitchen spoons and shit" She laughed wiping away her tears "Of course I'll marry you!" She jumped in his arms kissing him and put the ring on her finger smiling.

She got up "Now come on I think it's time to give you something more" He smirked as she lead him to the bedroom.

—————————————finished~
I got this Idea from listening to
'Keep it to myself' by 'Ellise' and 'The weekend' by 'SZA' 

Tbh ionk how this gonna turn out but I really wanna make it soo it's gonna have ta do.

This is a Kirideku if you didn't read the tag obviously and yes there's gonna be multiple cheating in this.....yea I did just make Kirishima propose all lovey dovey to Mina....and yes he's bout to do something he never thought he would do...😬

But if you read my books '𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤' and '𝕀 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕' you know I either write about cheating or say something about writing a book bout it plus I have over 36 drafted books and they're mostly about cheating and mostly dekukami and dekukiri or just kirideku soooooo yea 🥲