{17}...

It's my birthday sooo I'm updating 🤭
This a lil filler or whatever

"ι'м ѕσяяу!" - yo aѕѕ ғυcĸed ѕoмeone elѕe!
————————————017; кιяι∂єкυ

"Keep dreamin', pineapple juice
like it was sweet, sweet, sweet semen"

They all left the hospital not too long ago since Izuku was getting more aggravated and he wasn't trying to sleep on a hospital chair. He just came to see the thing and start trouble; shit he wasn't here to see if Mina or her thing his okay.

Mina was now in a coma and her parents were breaking down crying before Izuku and em left. Izuku, Denki and Katsuki had to leave because they were close to laughing; Ace and Hitoshi followed them out and they waited in the car deciding on where to go. Eijiro had to stay to fill out some paperwork for the baby before walking out the hospital after he parted ways with his parents and little brother.

"Bruh that was so damn ugly it ain't look shit like Eijiro!" Denki said crying from laughing too hard, "Boe Denki that's mean it almost died..." Hitoshi said, "Ion give a fuck. The baby ain't do nun to me but it ain't my baby so I'll talk how ever I want bout that thing" Denki mugged him before getting closer to Ace who was rubbing his waist. "Stick yo finer in my-" Denki was about to say but got cut off by Katsuki "Boy shut your horny ass up. Y'all ain't fingering shit in my damn car" Katsuki said uninterested.

Denki pouted but still whispered firstly stuff in his boyfriend ear. Izuku just laughed "Y'all stay tryna fuck anywhere swear." Izuku mumbled taking videos of himself to post on his story. Denki just shrugged and Ace bit his lip smirking "When the baby come we finna make another one" Ace rubbed his thighs, Denki bit his lip lustfully before kissing him. Everyone in the car groaned in annoyance "Horny ass fuckers!" Katsuki screamed.

Eijiro finally got in the car confused, "Um what's wrong with y'all?" Izuku shook his head "They tryna fuck in the backseat...I wish we could fuck in the backseat..." Izuku pout and mumbled making Eijiro face go red and Katsuki just facepalmed and decided to go to sleep. He really wonders how his boyfriend could sleep through that. Eijiro smirked "Shit I'll check that off yo wishlist as soon as we get back" kissing Izuku neck making the boy giggle "Okay..."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

They all went back to Katsuki house and decided to stay the night. The boy had like 4 more rooms so that was enough for them all to stay the night. Denki and Ace were most definitely doing some nasty shit since they haven't came out the room in two house and the moans and the bed hitting the wall was enough to know what they were doing.

Hitoshi was in the room sleep and Eijiro was in Izuku old room playing the game. Izuku and Katsuki was in the living room talking.

Izuku sighed putting his feet up on the couch "So...you didn't tell him yet?" Katsuki huffed, "No. I don't know, I'm like really debating like are we really ready for the next step with our relationship?" Katsuki looked down at his lap, Izuku got up sitting beside him. "Kat. You don't have to be ready, of course since it came as a surprise and these things can be...unplanned? That's a word right? Never mind, you know what I'm saying!" Katsuki laughed a bit hugging him.

"I know. I just haven't had the right time to tell him that's all" he mumbled, Izuku nodded hugging him back "Well how about y'all go on a date or some shit and tell him then when you feel like the atmosphere is calm enough" Katsuki nodded, "Yeah that seems reasonable!" Izuku laughed "Good cause I'm tired as hell and my fucking feet hurt from standing in the damn hospital too long." Katsuki snickered before getting up "lucky I'm tired now. That baby made yo ass smart" he laughed as Izuku playfully glare at him.