{14}...

"υн ωнαт?" - ι'м яєαℓℓу нαρρу иσ яєgяєтѕ
————————————014; кιяι∂єкυ

"You're in the mood to please me~"

Eijiro was tired. One Mina kept calling and texting him all night asking where he's at and when he gonna be back. Then Izuku he's been having mood swings...honestly that's just Izuku doesn't even have anything to do with the baby. One minute Izuku's yelling at him telling him that it's mostly his fault that he now has to go through back pains and shit like a old person soon then he's 'apologizing' wanting to fuck.

He's not counting but the amount of times him and Izuku had sex that whole week is ridiculous, it's over three times every day which is 21 times all week. I mean he's not complaining one bit when it's with Izuku of course but Mina....she's been trying to get into the boys pants for days now and he just doesn't feel comfortable doing anything with her anymore at this point.

One Izuku would beat the shit out of him and two Izuku would beat the shit out of him...you get the point. Either way Izuku is gonna beat the shit out of him!

Meanwhile Mina and her family been getting the weed together. The girl still wanted a big ass royal wedding or some shit as if she got the money to pay for it. That's where her annoying ass and voice comes in. She's been begging Eijiro to use all of his future savings and work money for the wedding and on her cause supposedly she already but her money in for things for the wedding and she needs her nails, hair and makeup done.

He was mad. He wasn't about to pay off
1. $200,000 'Woods prior' it was a famous woods where famous and rich people mostly threw parties or weddings and Kirishima was not about to pay for that.

2. That was just the woods itself. The preparations and seating costed over $30,000

3. While she wanted her nails, makeup and hair done. That costs $1800.

That all came up to $231,800, fuck does he look like to her a sugar daddy?! A little reminder she works at Burger King! And Eijiro he works at footlocker which really wasn't his first option. Mina has just been getting more and more annoying as time goes on.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Two months later~

Izuku was in a bitchy mood. He had to go to the fucking doctors! He hate doctors. Especially since his aunt works there. He was going to go eat an ultrasound to see how well the baby have grown and to see if everything was alright and Healthy. Of course his ass is healthy he's Izuku Midoriya. He has never been sick once in his lifetime.....

Anyways Eijiro was trying to convince him to go since it's for the baby heath and like Izuku said if he has a great immune system then so does his baby. "Izuku baby come on you need to go!" Izuku was laying on his bed watching paw patrol, he wore his shorts and crop top eating strawberries and chocolate. He had two three bowls. One big ass bowl full of strawberries, then two medium size bowls filled with white chocolate and light chocolate.

He hates dark chocolate it tastes weird.

Eijiro climbed on the bed sighing, Izuku sat his thigh on his lap "fine well I guess I could go with Mina since she got one today...." Izuku paused for a minute before taking his thigh off of him, turning the TV up "Go ahead shit don't expect to get back in this house either" biting his strawberry drinking his Yahoo chocolate milkshake not even sparing him a glance.