{13}...

I realized in most my books Katsuki his with Hitoshi😮‍💨 umm I'm still tryna write the next chapter on I kissed his boyfriend soooo enjoy this why I struggle writers block is SO FUCKING AMAZING 😁🙂

"тнє мαℓℓ" - ωнσ нє?
————————————013; кιяι∂єкυ

"Now can we fuck and still be friends though?"

Izuku sat on the bed strolling through Pinterest, for some fucking reason it's been show babies and cute baby shit. Like he swear the gods were trying to mess with him because he didn't even want it especially not after what happened three years ago.

He groaned screaming he threw his phone, breaking it in the process, he heard his door open and Katsuki walked in closing the door behind him. He sat a good six feet, you never know what Izuku could get a hold of and throw at you. "Izuku..." "nope. Your not changing my mind. I just....don't feel right okay?" Izuku wrapped his pastel green blanket around him, sitting up putting his head on the headboard.

Katsuki sighed "I know Izz but this is different. Please Izuku just think bout it first okay?" Izuku sighed looking down "And if I wanna abort it?" "Then I won't stop you" Katsuki walked closer, Izuku nodded opening his arms. Katsuki smiled hugging him. "I love you" Izuku hugging him tighter, Katsuki kissed his forehead "Love you too"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Kirishima pulled up to a black and white modern house. Getting out he really hoped this was Touya's house or this would've been for nothing. Knocking on the door he heard foot steps before the door opened revealing the finest mother fucker he ever laid eyes on....I'm kidding....(゜-゜)

The door opened revealing Dabi who looked to be high. "Uh dude how you get my address?" Kirishima shrugged "Izuku's phone anyway I need to talk to you." Dabi blinked before moving out the way to let him threw. Closing the door they walked into the living room which smelled like straight weed.

Dabi sat down turning the lights on "So what you want?" Kirishima sat on the couch further from him "Uh it's about Izuku" Touya glared "Fuck you do to him?" "Nothing I swear! It's just I wanna know...what's up with him and babies?" Dabi looked at him confused "Specific?" "...Why doesn't Izuku want a baby?" Dabi paused putting the blunt in his mouth "Why? He said something about them?" Kirishima sighed leaning back "...he's pregnant." Touya eyes widened for a bit before going back normal.

Dabi blew the smoke out his mouth leaning back "I don't think it's my place to tell you shit. Let's just say he went through some shit" Eijiro huffed "yea okay..." "look sorry man but you gotta ask Izzy bout that it's not something I can tell without his permission. It wouldn't be right" Kirishima nodded "I get it it's something he gotta tell me himself" "Just don't let him do anything he knows he'll regret. I know him more than anybody. He wants the baby but he's in doubt and still on what happened so just give him time" Kirishima looked puzzled "How'd you knew he was thinking about it?" Touya shrugged "He's my Ex boyfriend been together through middle and high school together like I said he's still the same sassy crazy ass person I ever met of course I know what he's thinking"

Kirishima nodded "Thanks though." "Any time dude"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
2 days later~

Izuku was out shopping well he wasn't shopping it was mostly looking at kids stuff, also watching the little kids play. Izuku sighed "You know what I don't care I'm hungry and looking at kids is not about to make me want them" Walking to the food court he decided to get takeout and sea food. "Yea imma just be a fat bitch today" He ordered sitting down, he was texting Eijiro, yea he decided to talk to him again after Eijiro said he'll respect what ever he wants to do.