{19...}

"weddιng gon rιgнт!" - ᴀss ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ғᴀᴛᴛᴇʀʀʀ!
————————————019; кιяι∂єкυ

"See, we duck off and we fuck off but nobody know that (Don't matter)"

A week later

Izuku, Denki and Katsuki were getting ready. "I'm getting fat..." Katsuki looked at himself in the mirror. He knew why he was gaining but it made him feel a bit insecure. Izuku hugged him, "Kat, you not getting fat. Yo ass is just getting bigger and your hips getting wider! That's normal" he hugged him looking at him through the mirror.

Denki walked up to them, his hair now curled, "Did you tell Hitoshi yet?" He asked, "No. not yet...I think he noticed the weight gain though" Katsuki sighed, turning away from the mirror. Izuku hummed looking for his heels. "Kat it's okay you're only a month, you barely showing" Izuku said, picking his phone up. "Oh Sho finna come soon. I got his dress and outfit Bruh at this point we out dressing the bride" he laughed, Denki smiled, "Mhm my hair looks so fuckin good right now" Denki stared at himself in the mirror.

"Duh! Finna have my own salon and shit" Izuku had did both Katsuki and Denki hair. Their lace wigs since they didn't really have time to do all that hair dye and shit. He did his too and now Shoto was coming over to get ready, Sero dropping him off. "Sooo I was thinkin since this whole thang finna be messy and shit. We should lay low on a vacation or something!" Izuku said, sitting on the bed, after helping Denki zip his dress up.

Denki nodded, "Some killa shit." Katsuki laughed, "Y'all crazy as hell!" "Bitch you is too!" They started laughing.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shoto came and they all had got dressed and ready. Denki was a bit on edge though since seemed to be in pain almost all day. He didn't know why but his thoughts were all over the place and he just hoped it wasn't what he thought it was.

"Okay okay, y'all ready? The limo finna pick us up" Izuku looked up from putting his heels on, in question. "Limousine? Y'all really don't like her huh?" Shoto tilted his head laughing, "Duh! Finna out do the bitch! Which isn't even hard to be honest" Katsuki said, he's been fed up with the girl since high school.

Izuku hummed sitting next to his two haired colored best friend, "Boe Sho I had missed you! You've been gone forever! Like you just got up and left me for months! Almost a year!" He pouted, he understood why he had to leave but he was still hurt. Shoto hugged him, "I'm sorry...I had shit goin on, you had lots of shit going on and I really just needed a break from the whole world...like a getaway of some sort" He said, feeling a bit guilty for not saying anything about leaving.

Shoto left after two months Eijiro and Izuku started messing with each other. He didn't say anything to them and left with Hanta. When they found out Shoto was pregnant, he wanted it to be a secret of some sort. Of course he wanted to tell his best friends, mostly Izuku. But he didn't think of that in the moment, he couldn't when his father been trying to track him.

He needed to get away for a bit, get away from his family who is full of crazy ass people if he had to say. One his father was an abusive and homophobic asshole. Two his mother was fucking suicidal and crazy. She really threatened to kill herself in front of Shoto which left some very much traumatic stress. And he hated his father more because it's all his fault for the way his mother was. She's in a mental fucking hospital now.