{12}...

I jus love how Y'all got hella happy wit hoping the baby ain't Kiri's buttttt I never confirmed it wasn't hissss💀💀💀

"yoυ ѕιcĸ!" - ι don'т wanт ιт!
————————————012; кιяι∂єкυ

"Yeah bitch I got your man~ since you bad ho come catch him if you can!"

Izuku was tired. Lately he been feeling sick like a bitch in the heat when yo momma ain't wanna put the air conditioning on when it's like 100 sum degrees outside n shit...

Anyway he was on the couch feeling nauseous and shit but didn't feel like getting up to save his life. Katsuki was with him shaking his head, "You ate something?" Izuku shook his head having his forearm over his eyes. Katsuki groaned getting up he walked to the kitchen "honestly Izz you probably need to take yo ass to the doctor. You been feeling like this for a week now" Katsuki said from the kitchen looking through the refrigerator "Yea I know but I ain't wanna it's too much work and to be honest I'd rather die then go to the doctors" Katsuki rolled his eyes

"You dramatic and for what?" Coming back he sat down a bowl of blueberry yogurt, cut up bananas and blueberries. "Eat it. I finna go to the store right quick n that shit better be finished." Izuku sat up rolling his eyes nodding as Katsuki walked to Izuku room to change.

Looking at his phone Izuku rolled his eyes, Kirishima wanted to come over and his ass was already on the way. Ain't even wait for an answer or nothing, Izuku looked to see Katsuki walk down in his new outfit he just ordered from SHEIN. "Um no the fuck?" "What?" Katsuki stood there putting his phone in his back pocket. "Kat I just bought thatttt" Izuku whined pouting "Yea so? You ain't gonna wear it no time soon knowing you yo ass ain't gonna go no where but the mall, club, and my house you don't go no where"

Izuku just put a spoon full of yogurt in his mouth shrugging "Hate people. Just want the money." Katsuki shrugged "Mood. Anyway lemme go don't do nun stupid" Katsuki grabbed his keys walking out the door most likely texting his boyfriend.

Izuku groaned "He stay takin my shit ain't this supposed to be reversed?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Kirishima was annoyed. Mina have been bugging him on having a royal wedding like bitch, you got the money or something because last time he checked you worked at Burger King. He groaned for like the hundreds time today "Baby are you listening to me?" She whined holding her stomach like she got a big stomach or some shit. Girl it barely showing. "Mhm" he was texting Izuku, he needed to get away from the girl she was being mad annoying and he ain't with it.

He texted Izuku that he was coming over, Izuku read it sending a eye rolling emoji. He cut his phone off putting it in his pocket. Getting off the couch he walked towards his shared room with his now baby momma/fiancé trailing and complaining behind him. "Baby where you going? Can I come?" "No" she huffed crossing her arms"Why not? You hiding something or some shit?" Kirishima shook his head grabbing his key and wallet.

Mina pouted walking up to him "Baby why is you ignoring meee" she tried kissing him but he backed up "No I'm just trying to get my stuff" she rolled her eyes "Why can't I come with? You must be hiding something...." Kirishima huffed "Imma just go to the store and Bakubro's house I'll be back probably tomorrow"

Mina looked confused and upset "Why you always staying over there for?" Kirishima just walked out as she followed behind him "I know you heard me! It's to see that blonde bitch brother ain't it? Are you fucking serious??" Kirishima stopped at the mention of his friend and his now secret boyfriend. He just looked at her before getting in the car "Like I said I'll be back tomorrow" She stomped her foot stomping back in the house.