{8}...

"ѕυcн a cocĸ вlocĸ" - yoυr noт мιneѕ yeт
————————————008; кιяι∂єкυ

"Bout to rain on a bitch~"

Izuku was settled in his new house. He already ran around the whole house wanting to fuck in every corner in his new crib. Right now though he's sitting on the floor on his phone FaceTiming his side hoe. "Bitch what you on the floor for?" Denki said through the camera speaker "Uh this rug soft as hell" "Mm I bet you thinking bout fucking in every room" Izuku laughed "How you knew?!" "Cause nasty ass we share at least one of the same brain cells. And because that's what me and Ace did when we moved in our house" He proudly said biting his lip remembering that week.

Izuku scrunched up his face "Boy- anyways still getting stalked?" Denki groaned "Man yea! Now Ace has like 3 fucking body guards like everywhere I go unless he's with me" Izuku giggled "He's hella protective wish~" Denki shrugged "Well~ I see those hickeys on yo neck don't think I don't see them! When was that~?" Izuku rolled his eyes blushing "Last night" "Bitch- actually nah you get that D! Where he at now though? He spent the night?!" Izuku nodded "He in the shower" "Ooh so y'all got sum going onnn I'm surprised you ain't in there with him".

Izuku roll his eyes "I was going to before you called" Denki gasp putting his hand on his chest dramatically "Hoe are you low key calling me a cockblocker?!" "Hell yea!" "Wowww okay well imma let you do that or whatever. I'm hungry anyway wit yo fake green headed ass" Izuku rolled his eyes smiling "Byeee don't put to much stress on my baby~" Denki smiled giving him the bird before hanging up.

Izuku just threw his phone on the couch, walking towards his room, he got his controller sitting on the bed. Kirishima was about to get out anyway with how long he been on the phone. The bathroom door open, Kirishima walked out with a towel around his waist. His hair was down and his body was still slightly wet, in that moment Izuku knew...he was horny.

Kirishima looked up to see Izuku eye fucking him. "Izuku." "Hm?" He bit his lip still in daze as Eijiro walked closer to him "You gonna keep eye fucking me?" "Mhm..." Kirishima laughed shaking his head "Stop laughing it ain't funny. what's funny is that your not over here fucking me right now...Damn Denki I could've got fucked against the wall...hm bathroom sex shit...but public sex...." Izuku pouted smirking a bit.

That soon we away though when Kirishima grabbed his neck pulling him close to his face eye level "Don't even think about it. We're not doing that in public" Izuku pouted he really liked the position he was in but it would've been better in a different one. "You obviously haven't done freaky shit. What kinda boring sex life y'all had cause I ain't finna" Kirishima tightened his grip making Izuku moan "Izuku..." Izuku rolled his eyes "I'm serious. Y'all might have that boring sex shit but we're not. I ain't the slow type of love bitch."

Kirishima stared at him a bit, Izuku bit his lip smiling showing off his dimples "You is one freaky bitch Izz" He blushed pulling Izuku off the bed sitting in his spot, pulling him on top of him. "Ngh~ Yea I know" Grinding on him Izuku knew the only thing stopping him from getting fucked right then and there was the shorts he had on and that towel on Kirishima he desperately wanted to fall.

Kirishima moved his hand down to his shorts playing with the rim. "Ei just let me ride you or something~" Izuku whined. They stare at eachother before Izuku kissed him. He pulled away only to be brought right back in for
another which turn into a full on makeout session. Izuku pushed Kiri down on his back not breaking the kiss, Kirishima put his hands in Izuku shorts, Izuku grind on him making him groan and he moaned ready to be fucked into the sheets.