{Denki}

He looks like her^
Ace is 23, Denki is 22 years old just like Izuku. They are best friends and been best friends since the second grade.

Denki does have braces.

Denki is hella secretive I mean only Katsuki and Izuku knows his secrets because they grew up with him. Ace of course knows because he's his boyfriend. (As of right now he is...)

Denki is mixed with Japanese, Hispanic and African American.

His dad is black and Hispanic then his mom is Japanese.
(If you have a problem you can leave😁)

His mom kicked his dad out when he was six. Then his dad tried to take Denki with him but he lost the case and she got full custody over him.

Denki is still trying to find his dad of course because his dad was the only one trying and caring for him when he was little.

Denki met Ace when he was in 5th grade and started to go out when they were in 9th grade. So they been together for 8 years. No one knew except for Izuku and Katsuki.

Denki was kicked out when he was 16 when he came out now he was already being neglected by his mom because of the way he was born. So he lived with Katsuki and Mitsuki since Izuku was in America with his dad but after a year he moved in with Ace.

Denki is a little out of it meaning he a bit crazy and shit. He almost blew up and bombed someone's house...on purpose...
Denki is also intersex.

Denki now lives with Ace. They did have their ups and downs. With everything going on but Denki promised he'll ride and die for him so they still together. They a power couple now of course.

This is their backup house. (Front/back)

 (Front/back)

(Main entry)

(Main entry)