{Catch up/ 1-10}

This is just a catch up of previous chaps from 1-10. Then imma do another from 11-?? Probably 20...

Quick question-
Should Izuku adopt Mina's baby?

If y'all wanna skip the recap and just get the lil catch up from what's happening now you can stroll to the bottom for the Extra

Episode 1–

Eijiro asked Mina to marry him and was freaking out if she would accept the proposal or not.

Episode 2–

After a 'fun' night with Mina, Eijiro gets up early in the morning and goes to a cafe where he meets a boy who has a really short temper. Izuku. He gives his number to Eijiro after they talk a bit in the cafe.

Episode 3—

After Izuku leaves the cafe, and Eijiro leaves after he ends up going to Katsuki house where he sees Izuku car.

Confused, he knocks on the door and finds out that Izuku and Katsuki are siblings.

Mina text him and ask him to go buy pregnancy tests.

Izuku have to leave for work and Eijiro finds out he dance on the pole.

They go to the club after Izuku leave and Denki argue with this guy and then Ace comes being introduced as Denki's boyfriend and the club owner.

Then Kirishima finds out somebody names Izzy works there.

Episode 4—

Finding out Izzy is Izuku, he gets flustered when the boy shows up and they have a talk about his job.

His friends leave to obviously have fun and Rijiro is by himself with Izuku who flirts and ask if he wants a lap dance which Eijiro declines wanting to stay loyal to his girlfriend.

Izuku just shrugs not really caring then went off to dance. Eijiro watched him getting half drunk.

They talk for a while when everyone came back and Denki came out the room with a obvious limp.

Izuku goes to the bathroom and Eijiro follows and they fuck. Keeping it between the two.

Episode 5—

Eijiro wakes up being back at a hotel with Izuku. Him and Izuku have a little disagreement and basically said Izuku was a little free fuck or whatever.

Izuku being slightly offended tell him to fuck off and Izuku calls his brother who was already there to pick him up and he walks out. Eijiro feeling bad tries to talk to him but Izuku just left.

Mina freaks out about where he was at and Eijiro lies. Then tries to text Izuku.

Izuku and Katsuki went out to get something to eat talking about the things that happened that night.

Then Mina and Eijiro walks in and Katsuki tells him about her. Then Mina and Eijiro walks over to them and Eijiro is nervous Izuku would put them but Izuku just teases and leave with a smirk leaving Mina confused and Eijiro slightly frustrated and flustered

Episode 6–

Denki and Izuku talk, finding out Ace wants a baby and Denki was starting to feel nauseous, Izuku gets excited wanting to be a auntie and decided to get ready to go to a store.

They go and pick the tests up but at the same time getting followed by two men who they fought and ran off calling up Ace in panic.

Episode 7—