Chapter : 1

Yoo guys! This will be the first chapter which will be a quite long!
Finally officially start~
Enjoy Reading

~author : AnnaEleanor_07 aka Anna

~~~~~~

At night.

Seoul City, Eliot Mansion (name of the Kim household).

In the western-style Building, Kim Jisoo was wearing a red Hanbok and sitting on the marital bed. The whole face was pale as paper.

Today was the wedding day and her newlywed husband is the noblest man in Seoul, Kim Taehyung.

But in the whole city of Seoul, no one will envy her.

Because everyone knows that Kim Taehyung is the absolute god of death, and in just three years he has already married six brides. And no one of the six beautiful and young brides survive in the wedding night.

Some say that Taehyung is fated to mourn his wife's death, and the six brides were killed by his fate.

Others say that Taehyung is a cruel man. He caused the bride's died on the wedding night.

All of these rumours, Kim Jisoo knew them all too well but even so, she has to turned into the seventh bride of the Eliot Family.

Just for the dowry of the some thousand dollars.

Because only with the gift of the thousand dollars so that she can save her sick father.

Although she knew that there were no other way for her, Kim Jisoo couldn't stop being afraid just by the thought of her husband.

And most funny thing is that she haven't seen her newly wedded husband of hers.

As there is no marriage ceremony held for their wedding.

It was just by herself during the daytime through all the procedure of marriage.

And why won't she be afraid when she married a man who has a rumor that his every six wife have been dead at the wedding night

She heard that this Kim Taehyung was contaminated with the lives of thousands of people, Balck face, ugly appearance and also have a terrible figure like Sura.

Thinking of all this Taehyung's Hand holding Chi-pao could not stop shaking.

But at this moment...

Kuang!

Sounds heard which makes her heart jump terribly which is not helpful in her state.

The door of the bridal Chamber was suddenly kicked open, and a tall figure wearing a Balck military uniform came in.

Jisoo looked up in nervous, but the moment she saw the man's face she was suddenly like being hit by a thunder and her face turned completely pale.

"Tae....Taehyung" She got up from the bed looking pale as paper.

Seeing the man in front of her standing there like a giant tiger she subconsciously shouted, "What are you doing here?"

Kim Taehyung saw the incredible shocked on her face, and the bottom of her eyes flashed a strong sarcasm.

"Why am I here?" Taehyung chuckled dryly as he stepped forward and squeezed Jisoo's chin.

He then looked at her mockingly, "why, what's wrong? This is my wedding night, why can't I be here?"