Chapter : 26

I was thinking of something like why not I make my followers target.

So how about you guys help me reach 500 followers.

I know many of you are reading silently.

*****

After a quite minutes Jisoo came put of her daze.

She turn look at her surroundings there she saw that her room was clean and dazzle as if someone clean it frequently.

Even her bedsheets were clean looks like it was change not long ago.

Her rooms smell of fresh and nice making one feels comfortable with the feelings of the smell

She took a deep breath and  look around, she can see that there were not much change to her room except that there were many flowers and plants making her chamber more beautiful.

There were flowers pot kept at the corner of her room with flowers blooming.

Seeing that she feels like she has always been here.

This was the feeling she get while she stared at her room.

Everything she saw in her room was just so beautiful that her eyes got to start tearing at the sight. She got emotional.

She don't know why but she loves the way of her room that she was seeing right now.

She just feels like she wants to explore more of her chamber.

With this thought she started to roam around every corner of her room without hiding the smile that appear unconsciously on her face.

After roaming all over her room she turn to that small garden of her chamber.

There what she saw, she stunned with the sight feeling a wave of ecstatic.

That garden which was not much flowers when she first married but those plants she take care and many new more plants and flowers were there.

Blooming beautifully making one feels kind of falling in love with that beauty.