Chapter : 19

From the outer it was like a temple that is prohibited to enter only Kim Family, the Kings can enter to worship but inside is just too scary.

Place full of dark at the Deep forest surrounded by many trees.

The Guards that Taehyung arrange drag Wonyoung Inside the Gieon Temple.

She was drag in the deepest part of the house.

There were Guards that have been standing in a row.

Wonyoung wailing and shouts could be hear like a child crying desperate for attention from his mother.

But to no avail no one give her a little bit of attention accept for feeling pity for her.

On the other hand Taehyung is on his way to Yang Main House with Hoseok.

Soon after, they reach the place, which have already been surrounded by guards all around the neighbourhood.

Taehyung came down from his horse in a scary vibes tha gives chills down the spine of those people arround him.

Even Hoseok, who didn't fear much of Taehyung could felt the aurora that Taehyung gives off.

Taehyung's eyes were clouded with dark look, scary that seems like demon of hell has been posses.

Jimin Came forward, One of Taehyung's best friend also His Spy man.

Jimin then look at Taehyung and said, "Everything is all done, No one has been went out.

Everything is under our control.

Accept your presence is missing but now you have reach."

Taehyung then look toward the mansion deadly and replied in his dead chilling voice, "Good, start the search.

And bring out the woman"

Just as Taehyung words fell, Guards went in position in search of the little nurse.

Mr. Yang, Wonyoung's father who is sitting at the living room, drinking his tea were stunned went he saw many guards enter his house.

Then they all started to look around the house.

Panicked he stood up and shouted, "Hey! What do you think you are doing?

What are you looking?

Hey! Hey stopppp"

Jimin who is leading the search enter the house and reply, "We are just following the order Mr. Yang.

Nothing To worry we will leave once we found it!"

Mr. Yang who didn't know Jimin is one of the person who works for Taehyung look puzzled and ask, "What? Who's order.....?

Before he could finish speaking they heard a voice that one scare to hear even if by accident, "It's Me Mr. Yang!"

Wonyoung's father turn around but when he saw the person who is speaking is just now, he felt like he is in fire pit ball, "Ta.... Y...oung Ma ...mas..ter Ki..m"

Just then they heard woman's shout which is non other than of the nurse, "Let me go

Who are you?

I said let me go.

You all let go of m.."

Before her words finished the guards drag her and speak, "Young Master here she is."

That moment the Little Nurse heard a sneered, when she look up, the person she saw makes her felt like she was in a death end.

She felt like her life is all over.

Everything about her is over.

"Speak!" Taehyung speak emotionally but the tone he spoke were like they are in a deep Antarctica.

Wonyoung frantically speak, "Let Me Go

Please let me go Young Master.

Please i won't ever show myself for the rest of my life

Please just let me leave tonight.

Please...."

The nurse beg pitifully.

Taehyung just stay silently like an emotionless statue without caring for anyone just hearing to the nurse's begging.

After awhile,
Taehyung ask, "How will you leave?"