Chapter : 18

"S T O P......"

Hearing the loud sound which was just like a thunder Wonyoung flinch.

She then heard Taehyung's Dark Voice, "Do you think that you can change everything just by killing her?

Do you think I would love you after her death?

You Kill are just because of your wanting to win against her.

Not because you love me which I don't care neither I need it.

You were obsessed on winning against her which also include me.

Miss, Yang Wonyoung or should I say Yang Murderer Wonyoung.

Whether I love her, care for her is not your business it's my business.

I don't want to retaliate with those crimes you did but since you touch my buttom line I hope you don't mind What i do.

So better kept in your mind that from now on ward you, your family no longer relate with me neither our family.

Since you dare to provoke me like this you and your family all need to pay for it.

Keep this thing in your f**king bitch mind of yours."

Everyone Taehyung spoke were like a knife being plug into Wonyoung's heart.

She look at him with wide eyes. The nightmare she didn't want to see or feel from Taehyung, finally she feel it.

And she began to believe that this time she really went overboard touching Taehyung's Buttom line.

When she is about to speak she then close her mouth seeing Taehyung looking at her like looking at something disgusting which he hates to core.

Seeing the look on Taehyung's eyes Wonyoung heart broke.

Yes, it might be the thought of winning against Jisoo that makes her obsession grew bigger which result in today's situation.

Still she didn't want to accept this truth.

Not long after Taehyung call his assistant who turn out to be Hoseok, his left hand.

He then command, "Hoseok, Lock her in the Gieon Temple."

"As On your command Young master" Hoseok replied bowing to Taehyung.

He then turn around to spoke in a loud commanding voice, "Guards Take her outside."

Not even a second a group of guard wearing Red dress came inside Taehyung Study chamber.

Wonyoung tried to struggle for a long time shouting at Taehyung to let her go that, she is still shouting, " Taehyung Please.

Give me a chance for once.

Tae tell them to let me go.

Please Tae I really Love You.

Tae........."

With Wonyoung's shout fill the entire Chamber, soon her shout fade away form Taehyung's Study Chamber..

Looking At Hoseok who is still waiting for Taehyung command, "Don't let her do anything nonsense.

Let her do anything she want, if she want to shout keep her shouting.

Don't even give food."

Hoseok then nodded at Taehyung's words.

He know what the remaining answer might be or what Taehyung might do to with this Wonyoung girl.

Taehyung then continue to said, "Have you send people to surround the Yang Family's Property with our people."

"Yes, master everything is just as you said. Only master presence is left" Hoseok said looking at Taehyung.

"Good, Let's go and see what they were going to do heh..." Taehyung said then he went out of his own chamber along with Hoseok and some guards following him.

Taehyung's aurora is too scary that no guard were even afraid to breath a little loud.

They just follow the scary found master obediently.

Soon, many horses went off from the Kim palace towards the west, Yang Family Main House.

On the other hand Wonyoung is shouting loudly that even the guards began to get angry at her crazy acts.

They knew this Yang girl has an obsession for their young master.

Heh, she even dare to kill their young mistress. And now she is crying pitifully.

Wonyoung was sent to Gieon Temple which added more fear to Wonyoung.

Gieon Temple is just like a nightmare which is a scary place for people.

This was like a hell, a place to torture hell.

Wonyoung heard about this place but she didn't know that this place would be more scarier just by looking.

From the outer it was like a temple that is prohibited to enter only Kim Family, the Kings can enter to worship but inside is just too scary.

Place full of dark at the Deep forest surrounded by many trees...........