Chapter : 12

Perhaps it was even god was sorry for the sad and miserable life of Jisoo. At her funeral, there was a musty rain.

Because of the defeat of the Jisoo's family, those who had call each other brother with Mr. Sungho in the early days were all scattered, and there only a few people attending the funeral.

The old butler of the Jisoo's family, Doctor Jiang who has been trying his best to treat Jisoo's father and Yang Wonyoung, who claims to be Jisoo's best friend.

Yang Wonyoung cried aloud, looks like she was very sad, but in the eyes of the old housekeeper and Doctor Jiang, everything was so hypocritical.

At this moment, doctor Jiang and the old housekeeper are all crying with tears and silently watching Jisoo's Tombstone.

Sometimes, the most painful sadness is that tears can't flow out even if we want to. You can only drop blood in your heart.

Taehyung had always insisted on writing, "Jisoo, the wife of Taehyung" on the Tombstone, but the doctor will finally coldly emphasize Jisoo's last will, and Taehyung Can Only Compromise.

Not Farr from the tree, Taehyung silently watched the woman he loved so much that would sleep forever in this pure land.

She should be resentful at the last moment. Since she said she didn't want to see him again, he should look far away here. It should be OK.

Taehyung was walking on the road with losing his heart, and his ears were filled with rumors from the people in the city.

"Have you heard that? The seventh wife of Taehyung also dead!"

"God.....it seems that no one will be dared to marry him in the future. It took less than two days to kill a lady."

Taehyung was bitterly smiling, yeah Jisoo was killed by himself.

If he noticed earlier, maybe she would not be so miserable, maybe her condition can be treated.

Everything is caused by him, his own hatred.

When Taehyung got home, he shut himself inside his room, he then opened the window, and the cold wind poured in, but it was not cold as his heart felt right now.

This is a desperate pain and there is no chance to make up for it.

"Are you painful?"

"With your days, I am only sweet, not painful."

As if the scene was still vivid Jisoo took care of him when he was injured.

The love words that he said in the past were also confirmed. She was not at his side, and he was tasting the pain of cones every day.

He then went towards the wine cellar, he took out bottles and start to drink one by one after one bottle to one bottle, sitting on the ground.

Taehyung was not drunk even though he drank so but but instead he became more sober up and awake.

Jisoo's appearance in his mind is also becoming more real. The gentle woman who was there carefully changing the medicine of his wound for him, and then she was afraid of the drug is too bitter and specialized in making fructose for him.

Tears once again wet the eyes, a man crying in the middle of the night, and he even doesn't have the courage to shout out the sadness in his heart.

When Taehyung father came back, he didn't see his son. When he asked, he knew that Taehyung had locked himself in the house for three days and three nights.

"The idiot! This bastard is getting more and more outrageous now!"

Taehyung's father walked toward the room of Taehyung aggressively, kicking the closed door with one foot, and a strong smell of alcohol burst out.

How much wine did he drink that the house had such a strong smell?

Taehyung's father brow wrinkled and found that Taehyung was curled up by the bed.

The arms were still holding the wedding dress worn by Jisoo on the day of marrying to the Taehyung's family.

"For a woman, you make yourself like this! You make me too disappointed!"

Taehyung father looked at his proud son with pain.........