Chapter : 17

She asked shuttering after staying stood there like a statue,
"Tae...Taehyung what are..y...you doing here?

You you.... Didn't you just went away.

Why are you back now?"

Taehyung look at Wonyoung direct at her eyes where Wonyoung tried not to look at his eyes

While she is trying hard not to look into his eyes, she could felt Taehyung taking steps towards hard which she could felt like the temperature to drop suddenly.

She is too scared to look at him but still she tries to act like she is not scared at all.

Taehyung tood infront of Wonyoung, he pinched her chin hard that she felt a sharp pain at her chin.

Taehyung eyes roamed around her face then sneered, asking in a deep as ice voice, "was it you who asked to change my WIFE's madicine."

On the other hand Wonyoung didn't reply anything which makes Taehyung to start feeling rage all over that he began to pinched her chin more harder and stronger.

Wonyoung felt like her chin might be broken if he hold her like he is going to break it in any second.

She look at him and wishpered, "Tae....Taehyung you are h...hurting me....co...could you le...."

Before she could finish Taehyung pinched her chin harder and asked grinding his teeth, "Were You the one?"

"Tae lea..leave me!" Still Wonyoung said to leave her chin instead of answer Taehyung which added more fire to Taehyung.

"Shut the F#ck up and tell me" This Time Taehyung really become mad,

Wonyoung began to trembled with more fear seeing Taehyung this much angry like he is going to kill someone.

Eyes fill with Rage, angry, craziness just like  a crazy man.

"Yes so what? What can you do?

Aren't she already been death!

She is Bitch who take away things that only belong to me."

Hearing Wonyoung mentioning death and bitch, Taehyung yank her away.

The he turn around and mess the table which is inside the room, throwing things on the ground.

After messing the table he turn to her and this time his eyes turn black like a demon posses him.

He spit out one words, "why"

This time since Taehyung knew Wonyoung decided to spit out the words that has been inside her, "Cause she deserve it.

Who ask her to take you away from me.

I have been there with you since long time, more before you meet her and she knew you.

But why can she get the love that I have been desperate to get.

I have been loving you.

She need to death, she is a bitch who take away you from me.

She is a Bitch, you heard it A BITCH.

and now she is finally DEATH...
She........."

Before Wonyoung could finish Taehyung slap her hard that she was on the ground holding her cheek which has been burning like a hell because of the slap from him.

Taehyung spoke scarily, "Talk bad about her like that and you are gonna feel the hell.

Only she deserve me and no one, not even you.

She didn't take me away from you, moreover I'm not yours from the start.

You are once a best friend.

Don't you feel a single sympathy for her, she loves you like a sister and what you did?

You kill her, who loves you, you likes you, who cares for you."

Wonyoung look at him wide eyes and start to shouted angryly,

"She is not my friend. She is a BITCH

She doesn't deserve you, only I, Yang Wonyoung Deserve you.

She is manipulative Bitch, and I'm not the only one who kill her.

You kill her heart and love for you by your revenge and hatred!

Heh! Do you think I don't know? You married her for revenge.

And i just fulfill it by easily killing her.

You Kim Taehyung are mine not that BITCH...."

Wonyoung is really going crazy shouting and glaring at him.

"S T O P......"