Chapter-3

On the second day of the wedding, Jisoo had her return of a bride to her mother's home.

When she return to the family in the car of her husband, she clearly saw the neighbours were pointing and gesticulating at  her.

She knew that they were all shocked that she was still alive after the first wedding night.

Jisoo didn't know what happened to the six brides who died of Taehyung before, but she was sure that he was not the who would torture his wife.

There must be some misunderstandings.

From the car, Jisoo went straight to her father's bedroom.

The once splendid Kim family had long been a lonely place. All the valuable things in the house had been withdrew by the bank.

There was only one servant who was Jisoo's baby sitter. At this time, she carefully took care of Jisoo's father who was in a coma.

"Nanny Yang, How is my father?" Jisoo went inside the house and asked anxiously.

"Miss!" Looking at Jisoo's alive and came back at the home,  nanny yang smiled.

But when she heard to be asking her about the Jisoo's father she couldn't help but she'd tears, "Master... I'm afraid that he will not be able to....."

Hearing what the person who babysit her since childhood said, Jisoo interrupt. "What! How could it be! Didn't i have already sent one thousand dollars over yesterday?"

Saying this her face was white in an instant.

"One thousand dollars have indeed been sent, and I have also found a doctor." Saying this Nanny yang wiped away her tears and continue.

"But the western doctor said that the situation of the master has deteriorated.

It is necessary to need more expensive from the west.

But it may be not enough for one thousand dollars.

We need to get more money! Another five hundred dollars."

Anna almost can't hold herself and her face was pale.

They need another more five hundred dollars.....

This thousand dollars came from that she sold herself.

And now, where could she raise this extra five hundred dollars?

Although his heart was confused, Jisoo still forced herself to calm down and comfort Nanny yang.

"Nanny Yang, don't worry, I will definitely find a way to raise money.

Please tell the western doctor, first important thing is to help my father to hold the situation."

After carefully making Nanny Yang calm down, Jisoo went to see the father who was in a coma.

Seeing the man who once her strength now lying in the bed without even moving Jisoo's emotions again become more sad.

Jisoo feels more and more suffocated and sad seeing her dear doting father lying there in coma not even knowing that once her lovely daughter is in front of him

Jisoo wanna cry so bad  pouring everything but in the end she held it in and look at her father sadly and there was a,so a craving g for her father glance her doting inside her eyes.

After staying in her father room for
a long time Jisoo left the Kim family's house reluctantly.

After leaving her home, Jisoo did not return to her husband's house.

She lingered again and again, not knowing where to go, then she let the driver ho back first and she came to Seoul Nights by a rickshaw.

Seoul Nights was a large dance hall in the entire Seoul City, was the money squandering den for the celebrities son and daughter of the entire Seoul City.

"Do you want to come here to sing?" The general manager of Seoul Nights questions as he looked at Jisoo

Showing her some strange expression, looking up and down he added,
"Have you sang before?"

Jisoo's face was pale and white, and shook her heard "No! But i sang well, if you hired me, you won't suffer lose."

Yes, in order to raise the remaining five millions dollars for her father, Jisoo decided to sing in Seoul Nights.

She had heard before that the Seoul Nights fimale singers and female dancers had a very high salary.

Although it was not a good job, it was the only way Jisoo could think of.

The general manager looked at Jisoo up and down.

It seemed that the girl in front of him was a really good looking and the extravagance of the gesture from her was even more rare.

He thought she must have come from the rich family who had fallen.

"Okay. Then I will let you sing.

Do you want to sing in the hall or sing in a small box?"

The general manager had seen countless people and naturally he knew tha value of Jisoo.

Seoul Nights female singers and dancers were divided into two categories, one was to sing in the hall and the other was to sing special guests in the box.

Jisoo did not hesitate to choose the box.

Although she can give up anything for her father, she still didn't want to show her face in public and keep a low profile.

After the manager knew the situation, he let Jisoo go to make up and change the clothes and prepare to go to the box on the to floor to.

After half an hour later.

In front of the door of the box.

Jisoo looked at her clothes and she was hesitating.

Although she was wearing a cheongsam, it was indeed an extremely bold cheongsam.

The split of the skirt was almost open to the base of the thigh, and the fabric of the neckline was translucent.

She barely wore such cloth to see people, but when she thought of her dying father. She still forced herself to walk into the box.

When she entered the door, she forced herself to show a bright smile, trying to introduce with her new name the manager given her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Good evening.

I'm Youngro, I'm just coming today

It's my......."

Jisoo tried to introduce herself with smile, but when she saw the man in the middle of the box with no expression, her words stop abruptly.

Making her felt like a slum block her all the voice, and face became pale as paper in an instant.