Chapter : 5

AUTHOR'S POV_

Jisoo's face was pale in an instant hearing what the man just said.

It was like she was in an Antarctic, full of ice.

She couldn't believe that the man whom she married could said that to her, infront of everyone.

She looked up at the man who looked at herself in front of her eyes and could hardly believe her ears.

She blurted out almost wishper in disbelief, "W- What?"

Kim Taehyung looked down at the woman in front of him, his face was cover with extremely ironic expression.

"What? I said, I asked you to take off your clothes here."

Then looking at Jisoo mockingly he added, "Rae you not coming to Seoul Nights as a singer and a dancer girl?

Also to fulfill customers order?

Now the guests order you undress. Is there anything wrong with it?"

The cold words the come out of Taehyung smashed the last fluke of Jisoo's heart.

She bowed her head and tears rolled down off her cheeks like drops of rain.

She knew Taehyung mustn't be so king and offered to help her.

Just insult her from time to time.

But she she didn't expect him to be this much heartless to her, not to ,eantion she was his wife.

Moreover, at this time, there were so many people in the this box, both men and women.

And here he even wanted and asked her to undress herself on her own accord.

Hoe much he hated her to the point that he wanted to humiliated her this way!

When they heard the word of Taehyung, the other people on the box couldn't help but stunned.

In the end Jang Wonyoung stood up, taking the act to be a good lady, she said softly to Taehyung, holding his sleeve intimately

"Taehyung, can you forget it? After all Jisoo is still a little girl and...."

But before she could even finish to act a shaky yet cold voice cut off, "I can."

Hearing the clear box in the box everyone true their head and saw Jisoo who has been low headed in the beginning, but right now her held her head up.

Her face was still pale and sheet, voice that cold and shaky if one listen carefully, but still heard it Cleary.

Yet her eyes were surprisingly bright.

Hearing that Taehyung's face become stiff in an instant, and he looked incredibly at the woman in front of him, "Jisoo, what did you Just said?"

"I said, I can!" Jisoo spoke while raising her hand, covered the Hanbok she was wearing on her body.

Her voice trembled as she continue, "I can take off my clothes, as long as you can give me this one thousand won."

(Won : Korean Currency)

Hearing her answer, Taehyung's pupil violently shrank, and he had no time to react.

He saw Jisoo start to unbuttoned the first button of Hanbok on the chest.

The Short Slip of Hanbok which is used to wear above the Hanbok was scattered, revealing Jisoo's Collarbone, and the white like pearl skin underneath.

The men in the box were originally shocked, but at this time they saw this scene their eyes were involuntarily lit up like they found a prey.

Seeing Jisoo start to work on another button and her full-grown chest would be seen without any barrier if that remaining piece were fold down.

Taehyung can also see those hungry eyes staring at Jisoo, seeing this he shouted in a cold scary tone, "Enough".

"Get on your clothes and get out
of here, from the front of me!" He couldn't bear to watch so he violently react and scream.

He pulled open his military uniform and slammed to Jisoo, roared angrily, "Get Out"

Jisoo grabbed the clothes that Taehyung Just throw at her, but she didn't leave immediately.

On the contrary she raised her head and looked into Taehyung eyes.

Taking a deep breath she grab the the hem of her clothes, her face was pale but still looked into his eyes and said,

"Mr.Kim, You told me not to continue to take off.

But before that, you promise me that you will give me one thousand won, is it still available?"

Wow... It's been like around one month since I update this story.

Anyway our exam will be ending soon but i just miss updating stories so here I came with another update.

I hope you all were doing good and also enjoying the chapter..

Hope you would continue to read the story.