Pilote

"Okay mum, I will talk to you later! It's my role call now! I need to go" Jay cuts the call and went towards the teacher's office for completing admission formalities.
He started walking in the college hall way when he was suddenly bumped into a senior girl, "oh I am sorry ma'am, really sorry" Jay apologizes.
"Be careful next time" The girl said ignoring him and continues using his phone while smoking.
Jay somehow felt uncomfortable by the girl, because he never ever smoked in his life. And students inside the college were wearing very short dresses and were abusing each other and laughing continuously. Jay was hell uncomfortable inside the area, he ignored all and went straight to the office.

Their he submitted the forms and completed the formalities necessary for the admission.

"Oh so you got a 99 A grade for the Arts and Craft, great! You are selected to be the part of our Roosewood's College and High group, good luck Mr. Jay Sharma" The lady greeted nicely
Jay nodded softly as the response, everything was so new for him and he was very nervous+excited to start his college life. His school days didn't go well so the college was the only spot left for the boy to live his bachelor life at the fullest.
He was so excited to do everything possible in the college, join groups... Standing in college elections, working for campaigns, joining college drama faculty and more possible for him to do in every single day.

Jay Sharma Age: 19Cute innocent boy, really shy but tries his best to break his introvert attitude and make new friends

Jay Sharma
Age: 19
Cute innocent boy, really shy but tries his best to break his introvert attitude and make new friends.
But usually left out of every group because people don't like his company very well because he is too clean, and people want fun!

Jay went towards the college hostel, the peon guided him to his room.
"So this is your room, the hostel timings are 7am to 11 pm. No student is allowed to roam outside the hostel after 11 at night, so be on time. At the left side of your room... There's the mess and canteen" The peon spoke and went for his other business.

"Finally I am here" Jay sighs and starts moving his bags inside the room. He place every single bag on his side of the bed, he brought almost 3 big bags for his 3 months stay and now was set to place his luggage inside the almira of his room.

"Hmm... Kinda big work to do" Jay took a long breath, "hope mom would be able to come here! She would do everything to decorate my room like heaven... Ahhh mum!!! " Jay said while collapsing onto the other side of the bed in his room.
Just then Jai gets a call from his mother, "talking about the angel" Jai smiles and quickly picks up the phone.
"Yeah mum, I have reach my room, it's lovely" Jay smiles gazing all around the colorful room.
"Oh very good my sweet heart! I am so happy for you that finally my little baby is going to study in the the national university of our state!!" His mom said jumping.
"Yeah mom! I am very excited for tomorrow" Jay said jumping too
"Sure you are, I can hear you jumping! And please share every information with me, okay" Mom said excited
"For sure mom" Jay promised, "I will call you after the classes" He added
"Great, so did you eat anything? " She asked
"Uh... Not yet! I'll just go after keeping my stuff inside the almira" Jay informed.
"Okay all the best my baby" His mother said
"Hmm... Well I don't know who my roommate is! He didn't showed till yet, hope he is fine" Jay said
"Don't worry he won't be a trouble maker, my six sense says that he will be your soul mate" Mom said looking towards the ceiling
"Oh mom stop your horoscopes and six sense schemes" Jay chuckles