Senior-Junior

Jay's POV
The next day, a new dawn with new expectations. I woke up from my sleep looking at the rays of the sun and smiled brightly, a bouquet of flowers was kept on the side of my bed, which made me more happy to see, I picked it up with the same happiness and saw a letter in it. I opened it and read:

My Dear Jay,
Actually I wanted to sleep with you last night, what should I do with myself! Just can't control my emotions to think dirty about you... Yours everything! Haha!

But yeah! The moment you fall asleep, I went back to my house because I knew uncle-aunty won't like me staying with you for the night. And maybe they are right about me, that what I am capable of doing to you if I lost my control! Haha! I am getting humorous! Well, I will miss you till the time I don't met you! So don't call me, just come to my place anytime you got time. Your lonely boyfriend would be waiting for you...

Haha! And yeah my dear fresher! This Senior of yours wants you to... Well leave it! Please come here ASAP!

Thanks for being the part of my life!
Thanks for accepting me as the way I am...
Yours ever after lover
Karan

And after reading this, there was no bound for my happiness, I started swinging in my mind of happy thoughts. Everything looked great, what a loving man my mother goddess has given me, I am so lucky. After reading his letter, I quickly went to get ready, now in the bath, getting ready was a different fun for me now.

...

After getting myself ready, I had a quick breakfast with my mother, and after sharing a little gossips with her, I was about to leave the house as soon as I had my meal when my mother suddenly asked me: "honey! Where are you leaving for?" She asked
"Uh... Um... To the library" I said and smiled
"Okay, be safe! And get back home before 5, okay? " She adviced happily and I went out of the house saying goodbye to her while closing the main gate.

And then I sat on the bus and reached Karan's house by that. There his servant greeted me and sent me towards his room. Today I came to Karan's house for the second time, for the first time I had come to tell his father about my relationship. And really his house is grand and beautiful. His father had gone out in connection with his work, so there were only some servants in his house and he was himself. I was going up the stairs to his room, on the way I came across many pictures of him hanging on the walls, in which he looked a little younger, pictures of his parents, pictures of him with his grandfather and grandmother and many more simple pictures in which I see a different look of Karan. He was totally different in all of them, he was not at all what he used to look like in college. He looked cute!

 He looked cute!