Jay's Story

Jay's POV
I was pleased to see everyone's surprised face for me standing with my new partner. Karan who used to be the most famous boy in this entire college was now my boyfriend. I Jay, the boy who was almost invisible in this college, but maybe I was also famous too! All thanks to my bullies, they made me viral in the past!

 I Jay, the boy who was almost invisible in this college, but maybe I was also famous too! All thanks to my bullies, they made me viral in the past!

"J... Jay? " Karthik said frowned looking at both of us.
"Karan? " Shenaya said extremely traumatized.
"Yeah babe, oh sorry! Miss ex! " Karan chuckles.
"You... You are back? " Shravan said that to Karan in surprise.
"Yeah Mr. New president! Your senior is back! The Famous Bully guy is back! Your loving Karan is... Back! " Karan smirked.
"Why are you holding hands like that? " Kiara asked bluntly and then regrets suddenly after saying it. As she notices the sorrow on Shenaya's face.

"Oh! Why won't I hold the hands of the love of my life! Mr. Jay, the love of my life! My boyfriend! " Karan said that proud, and I smiled at him.
"What? How dare you Karan to say that about Jay! Don't you dare hurt him again! Otherwise I will.. " Karthik said angrily and was about to push Karan away from me but I stopped him by holding his hand.

"Karthik, please calm down! Karan is saying the truth! Karan is really my boyfriend! And... " There I said that and glared at Shenaya, "the love of my life" I added. And that made Shenaya shocked.

"W.. What? But how... How does that happened Jay?" Karthik asked surprised.

I smiled at him, "Everyone has there reasons Karthik, even I too have mine, it's a long story! A love story of me with Karan" I said embracing my love, Karan. There my boyfriend pecked on my cheek. Everyone was really lost after our this action as no one expected the college heart throb to turned out as gay! Karan, was already in a relationship with Shenaya in his past! So everyone expected him to be straight! But today I proved them wrong.

"Let's go Jay, we have to sign our admit cards! " Said Karan in a gentleman style
"Sure" I said smiling and then I started walking with him towards the Registrar office.
"Jay wait! We need to talk, I really wanted to talk to you buddy... Please" Karthik said with sorrow.
I turned back to see him and smiled again, "I surely will! It's your class time right now! Go and attend that, I will wait for you in the ground after that" I said.

"Uh... But... Okay! See you there" Karthik said quite confused with my calm attitude as he was never used of this attitude of mine.

And then I went ahead with Karan, after signing the examination forms we both sat outside in the college park. It was a foggy day, it was getting very cold and everything looked beautiful. I was sitting on a bench in that cold weather thinking that when I joined college it was summer and now it is cold, because I had suddenly stopped coming to the college back then, so I did not see the weather changing here. Now only there was cold breezes in front of me... Then Karan came and sat beside me and held me hot coffee, "thanks" I said.