A New Tie

Jay's POV
And since then Karan and I have become very good friends, initially it was difficult for me to trust him, but his changed nature encouraged me. And he had really changed a lot, as if this former college bully was not there. Yeah he didn't left his joking habits, but that's only for positive fun! After him apologizing to me that day, I started liking him, and how couldn't I? He is so handsome and now very positive in nature. That night we had dinner at a very nice place, he left me even to my room. He supported me in the next day's class too. He no longer gives trouble to any weak being, always stands as my shield. He has become a true hero! And yes, this moment of care of his, seeing the sympathy and apology in his eyes, my heart starts pouring out for Karan, I have started liking him very much now.

That day I went to church with Karan, we both went there wearing black clothes and sat peacefully inside there for some time

That day I went to church with Karan, we both went there wearing black clothes and sat peacefully inside there for some time. I got really happy to go to church, Every time I see him staring at me, I feel shy the way he looks at me. He has become the prince of my dreams. The prince who helps me forget Karthik...

We both were walking out of the church, the weather was very nice. The cool breeze and the beauty of spring made my heart happy. I was walking smiling when Karan gave me a rose flower, which I gladly accepted.
"Oh don't treat me like a princess, I am a boy" I chuckles.
"Why would I treat you like a princess? When you are my prince" He said, and then I started blushing to see the intoxication of his eyes.

"Uh, giving flowers, helping! are all for girls. Prince Charming always treats his Cinderella nicely, there's no Prince for Prince" I said awkwardly
"It's a myth, Why do we divide every responsibility between men and women, like the one who gives flowers will be a prince and the one who takes flowers shyly will be a princess? A beautiful Prince like you also deserves his Prince Charming" Karan said. And here I blushed, he chuckles. Damm!

And then when my life completely changed I didn't even know, that competition had become just an excuse, because for Karan and my need to be together

And then when my life completely changed I didn't even know, that competition had become just an excuse, because for Karan and my need to be together. Karan used to take great care of me, both of us used to go to class together every morning, used to eat together, participate together in competitions. Mandy sometimes tries to flirt with Karan but I don't mind that at all, he's also my friend.