Convince

Jay's POV
And then from there on that beautiful morning where I hugged Karan in front of my Almighty Mother's Idol in the temple. From that day both of us had started belonging to each other by our body, mind and deeds. On the same day, Karan fought with all his friends and broke their friendship with all of them, I felt a little strange and they were also very surprised. Why Karan did the enmity curl up with so many good friends of his?? I didn't ask him so that he wouldn't feel bad, because that whole day I could see that his mood was very sad, he was worrying about me too much. Was walking with me everywhere,  and also was too nervous, he keeps on helping in every single task we had to perform in that competition.

"I can do that by myself, Karan" I said giggling after watching him helping me in every sector.
"Surely you will, still lemme do this" He smiled and helped me cutting the cardboards for a display board. He was over the hedge helpful. Strange! But still very cute!

And then after taking all the classes for that day, we made a plan to eat out, he went to the bathroom of my room to take a bath.
"Jay I am just going for a shower, I will be right back in 10 minutes okay!! " He said going inside the door.
"Sure" I said.

After that when Karan started taking bath in my bathroom then there Mandy came smiling very much to me.
"Oh hey Mandy" I said smiling
"Hey!! You Mr. Lucky one! I saw how Karan was helping you everywhere" Mandy giggles
"Yeah surely I am very lucky" I said happily.
"See dude, I brought something for you" Said Mandy.
"What's that? " I asked watching that small box in Mandy's hand.
"Just open it! " He said excited
"Okay" I said.

And as soon as I opened that box, one punching hand came out of it with a bang, seeing which I got scared and screamed loudly.
"Dude that's just a joke! Don't mind me" Mandy laughed at my terrified face.

"What's wrong Jay? Are you okay? " And then after hearing my screaming, Karan suddenly came running out of the bathroom and started worrying about me.

"Karan...? " I looked at him shocked.
"Oh My God! " Mandy said staring.

Karan was standing completely naked in front of both of us, I quickly covered Mandy's eyes with my hands so that he would not stare at my boyfriend any more.