Funny Punishment

Jay's POV
"Jay, please forgive me!! I am guilty" Said Karan while crying so drunk.
Karthik nods and cries too, "Me too, Jay! You have already told me that Shenaya was a bad girl but I still haven't listened to your advice and kept loving her blindly! I made so many big mistakes in her love!!! Oh god" Karthik was as usually crying like ten years old though after being an adult.

"Oh God... Karan and Karthik, I accept you made mistakes but now these are going too far! Please for God's sake stop apologizing! It's been a complete month since you are daily apologizing to me and those boys" I said irritated, I regret taking them to the bar. They always get so tipsy and start behaving like that. Oh my Goddess!

"No Jay, how could you be so insensitive honey! Why?" Karan cried.
"Oh God! " I said irritated
"Jay... Listen to me! " Karthik said by holding my hand tightly, "only you can help me and Karan!!! "

"But how? " I asked confused
He gasped wiping his tears but they fall again from his eyes, "me and Karan humiliated so many people, so we deserve to get punished! For that, please punish us Jay! Please my buddy! Please punish us" He requested me

"But how? " I asked confusedHe gasped wiping his tears but they fall again from his eyes, "me and Karan humiliated so many people, so we deserve to get punished! For that, please punish us Jay! Please my buddy! Please punish us" He requested me

"Uh but Karthik... I can't.." Before I could finish Karan interrupted me.
"No Jay!!! Karthik is right! My love, now only you can help us! Ask your Durga Maa, and please punish us!!! Please Jay, we need to repent of our sins" Karan said by getting up too from his chair.

He pecked me on my lip, "I trust you Jay, I know you can help us in this" He said seriously.

I was kinda speechless, how am I gonna punish them so they won't feel more guilty about their past activities? Am confused.

Karthik had already apologized to those boys, and even helped them in academics. There on the other hand, Karan treated them with meals in luxurious restaurants more than three times. Which cost Karan more than thirty five thousand each time. Damn, these boys are going crazy. Even the victims like me are now sympathizing with them. Well, my boyfriend Karan has already done so much for me. So I need to grant his wish this time for sure. I have to do this, make them punished!

...

The next morning came, I was walking in the boys hostel with Shravan, we both were talking about the exams. Honestly my exams don't go that well. I just hope I don't fail this time.

"So how's everything with Kiara? " I asked
"Last week she went to file FIR against me" Shravan informed
I stopped there surprised, "what!! "

"Don't worry, she can't do anything as according to Swimming pool CCTV she did the same to me, so the policeman called us both a crazy couple and threw her out of the station" He said.
"So are you still a couple? " I asked
"No!! Not by any chance, I can't deal with that wicked girl anymore! But... Still I feel like I did wrong with her in the party" Shravan said sadly

"I know Shravan, it was wrong from any standard! But... She did the same to you in the past, so you just paid her back. So don't worry, just apologize to my Mother Goddess, and move on" I said and smiled