Karthik's Story

Jay's POV
Me and my friend Karthik were sitting in the sofa of our room, the situation was looking very serious. I was staring intently at Karthik, was waiting for him to say something. Even though this story may not give me anything other than pain, I still wanted to hear it.

Karthik sighed and smiled looking at his feet with a bit of sorrow in his eyes, "I never thought something like this would happen? I... I will fall in love with someone so soon. And that too from whom I never even dreamed! " He said. I swallowed my spit while listening.

"It all started when I got internship with that big channel, it was not easy to get work opportunity in that place. But I worked day and night to reach my resume there, it was difficult but in the end I succeeded" He said.

Karthik's POVAnd then that was my first day when I happily reached that office on the first day of work

Karthik's POV
And then that was my first day when I happily reached that office on the first day of work. I had high hopes, but then it started to haunt me. The people there were not good at all, every second they had a new arrival which they would hand over to their workers. And then the workers would give us all that work. The boss there, oh God don't ask! His way of talking, the way he treated his juniors was all very bad, on a small mistake he will taunt you the worst in the world. But no matter what I had to do to complete this internship, I could not give up! Mummy's medical condition is getting worse day by day, That's why I had to get a job by passing this internship anyway. But then a new storm came in my life, which created a stir in my life. It was an internship day when I was working at my desk, and then my boss came to me. And with him came his beloved daughter Shenaya Singhaniya!

"Good morning boss! " I said and suddenly got shocked to see her beside my boss

"Good morning boss! " I said and suddenly got shocked to see her beside my boss. She was also surprised to found me there, Her condition was very bad, she looked very weak and it seemed that she was in some great shock.
"Morning! So Karthik, she is your new partner for the week! You need to guide her in the work and also help her with it!" The boss said.
"What! " I said surprised
"Any problem? " The boss asked me rudely.
"Um... No sir" I said
"Hmmm... She is my daughter Shenaya, for the first time ever she wanted to work in my office! So I am very happy with that, so make sure she didn't get bored here. " The boss ordered. Damm I was stuck! I thought the same at the moment.