First Day

Jay's POV
First day of college, I was very happy because today was going to be a grand start of my life! As if everything seemed like a Yash Raj film. A big luxurious college and the beautiful Students there in their expensive clothes, the boys as if the heroes of TV serials were on fire and the girls like heroin casted in Dharma production. It was surprising to see that so many beautiful people were in one place. The canteen is as if there are five star restaurants and a swim pool is also here! What's the great matter, looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!

Slowly I entered under the college, it was nice to see everyone happy. Inside I am a little nervous thinking that might be I look worse than all this Oh! I quickly went in front of the mirror which was in the lobby and came in front of it to fix my hair.
"Oh my god, please take care of everything" I prayed and moved on!
Then while walking, I got hit by a gang of boys, I stopped quickly

"Oh please forgive me" I said in fear! Looking at them, it was as if they were grown up from me and they turned out to be my seniors! Oh no! I am messed again!
"Hey can't you see while walking" The same girl spoke whom I bumped into yesterday. The smoking girl!

"I am sorry... " I said scared
"Whatever, let's go baby" She said pointing at her boyfriend. Then I moved my gaze towards her man, and damm he was so sexy! He was so hot! I was melting.

Karan TackerAge: 21 Jay's senior, if he likes someone! He can be your hero! But if he hates someone, then man he's the villain!

Karan Tacker
Age: 21
Jay's senior, if he likes someone! He can be your hero! But if he hates someone, then man he's the villain!

"Good luck freshman" The senior winked at me. Damm I couldn't reply as he left with his annoyed girlfriend. Oh god I think I can only blush in this school, nothing else I can go for! Because this college is filled with hot men!

 Oh god I think I can only blush in this school, nothing else I can go for! Because this college is filled with hot men!

I headed towards my class, then Kartik came from behind and hit me on my back with laugh. I smiled at him.
"Hey" I said
"What's up man" He asked
"All good... Just heading towards the class" I said
"Let's go together" He smiles
"Yeah you virgin" He laughed
"Stop that! " I said annoyed
"Haha! Well tell me do you even know how to stand that properly? " He asked
"Stand what? " I asked confused
He looked around and then say that in my ear, "your dick? Does that get hard? " He teased and laughed
I was stunned at the moment, listening to your crush who is teasing you about your dick isn't funny but some kinda intimidating. I watched him laugh at me, the thought that he thinked about my dick somehow made me flatter.
"S.. Stupid! " I said while pushing his strong muscle, he continued laughing
I shook my head in anger and we both went inside the class. We both were sitting inside the class and Kartik was busy making new friends, I observed girls were really interested in him. And why won't they, he is so handsome!
"Kartik, can you come and sit with me today? " One of the girl asked
"Sorry, right now I am sitting with my best friend" Karik said
"Okay... Next time... " Girl smiles and went back to her seat.
I somehow felt flattered, because Kartik choosed me over that girl! It was my first time getting people to talk nicely, no one was rude. Remembering my school then I was bullied by every single person in my class. But now it feels like Kartik is there to protect me. Hell I am blushing while staring at the handsomeness near me.