Every Day

Jay's POV
I could see Kartik and Karan staring at each other with anger as if they were about to beat each other like hell! Oh no! No violence please!
"I won't let anything bad happen to my friend" Kartik said angrily looking into Karan's eyes.

"Oh really! Looks like you wanna fight" Karan said angrily
Kartik makes his fist tight in anger, I get very scared seeing them both filled with anger. When suddenly a girl speak out from the back.
"Hey please stop that bhai (big brother)!" We all turned our heads to see the girl standing between the queue. I recognises that the girl was none other then the one Kartik bets to date until this night.
"Natasha!" Karan looked shocked after watching her in the queue, he quickly ran towards her and holds her hand.

"What are you doing here sis? Who told you to come here, huh? " Karan asked caring her sister, Natasha is Karan's little sister. What the hell!

"Bhai, please don't fight with Kartik, I... I like him! " He said crying
"Oh girl, please don't cry sis! You know na I can't see you cry like that! Okay... You want me to leave this guy! Right? Okay... He is free! Okay! " Karan said consoling her little sister.

I somehow stopped my tears and wiped them off from my face. Kartik holds my hand assuring that everything is fine.

"Hey you all! The game is finished, you all are lucky because I am letting you go, all thanks to my life, my little sister" Karan said caressing Natasha's hair. Natasha gave a peck on Karan's face.

Every freshman ran outside the dark room including me who was walking while holding hands with my crush! Kartik Aryan!

Kartik's POV
I hate the people who bully, they are the loosers who can't achieve anything in their lives and now trying their best to spoil the mood of others. Jay is my friend, he is very innocent. And as the hero of this story I won't let any evil minded guy trouble any innocent soul. I won't... I promise!

I took Jay to the college campus and made him sit on a bench, the poor guy was in shock. I tried to wipe his face with my hands, there were still traces of tears on his cheeks.

"Hey! Jay, please don't cry buddy! It's fine, and everything is alright. We escaped right? " I tried to console him.

"Right... " He said in his traumatized state.
"If that's so then smile! " I smiled and said
"You know Kartik, I was really very weak in my school days. People used to make fun of me at the most pathetic way, they were used to make fun of my face, my clothes, my financial conditions and many more" Jay said sadly, I bend down my head as regret.

"I don't even had a best friend back there, all I hoped to have here was a friend. But looks like people will be meaner in here too" He sadly said
"No!! You are wrong Jay, it's not like that, I am really sorry for your past! But it's not true, there are good and bad people both. And now it's time for you to make good friends, and I know you will. This time you won't be bullied I promise, I... I am there for you Jay" I promised him looking seriously into his eyes, and to my surprised he suddenly hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"Thank... Thank you! Thank you Kartik! Thank you very much!!! " He said crying, "no one ever said that to me, and your words really means a lot" He added sobbing

 Thank you! Thank you Kartik! Thank you very much!!! " He said crying, "no one ever said that to me, and your words really means a lot" He added sobbing